Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

The 2019-20 Inter Milan home kit will be available May 23 from official retailers, nike.com and store.inter.it. Inter’s men’s team will wear the kit for the first time in their final league game of the current season on May 26.

742EE802-EC4F-45C7-A939-40B507A7791A.jpeg

The 2019-20 AS Roma home kit will be available May 23 on nike.com, asromastore.com and in official retailers. The men’s team will wear it May 26.

49103E33-7F96-47B2-A57C-4F7910BF9957.jpeg

C298945C-873B-411E-82BE-F6A01896C6B4.jpeg

Nice boot collection, good to see you actually wear your stuff and not "collect". I never got around to trying out the vapor 7, but i do miss my seaweed 8s very dearly. I see that you were able to get the 2010 vapor 12 from last year's world cup pack...i'm extremely jealous. :smh:

Your league allows you to wear aluminum studs on your SG soleplate? I know in some places they don't allow any type of metal, so you have to replace it with plastic screw-in studs.

Edit: it seems like you play on all types of surfaces. Upon closer inspection, those electric green vapor 12s and the motion blur pack vapor 11 have AG soleplates.

Thank you! I have ran several pairs into the ground over the years. That is one of the main reasons why I have so many. I would wear a pair until they were unplayable and buy a replacement. The Vapor VI-IX all suffered the same fate (cracked sole plates + studs). I was a fan of the Seaweeds. I always loved the subtle splashes of volt throughout the boot. I lucked out and paid retail on the 2010 WC Heritage packs!

I was surprised that our leagues have no boot restrictions. They are a game changer when it comes to playing on soft and muddy surfaces.

We play twice a week on artificial grass from Spring-Fall and 4-5 days a week during the winter. The AG sole plates are a must on that type of surface. The conical studs allow more movement. Whereas the full bladed FG sole plate locks you into the pitch. Which could potentially cause injuries. I believe that is why Neymar swapped from the SG-Pro's after his injury to the AG-Pro's exclusively.

love this will get my cleats out and post at some point. All of mine are worn and i have given most away but have like 4 in the current rotation

I would love to see your collection!

Saw this in the Footy thread in Sports & Training and wanted to share here. For the Gooners, a sneak peak:
arsenalstripes.jpg

Bruised Banana kit 2.0

arsenal-bruised-banana.jpg

Man that new nike colorway pack is fiyah, i thought they were gonna be a WWC exclusive but i see men wearing them as well.

Been rocking phantom visions since they released(og color with the orange) but deff want to get some nike tiempos now that i switched from playing lb to cb. Want the dazzle camo 8 when they release..

Group pic, I wear all my boots till they almost fall apart.

Not pictured here are boots that I had which I gave away or sold off.

Off the top of my head
adidas predator absolion
nike mercurial vapor 8
nike ctr360 maestri 3
nike mercurial vapor 9
nike tiempo legend 5

IMG_20190621_212750.jpg

Been rocking phantom visions since they released(og color with the orange) but deff want to get some nike tiempos now that i switched from playing lb to cb. Want the dazzle camo 8 when they release..

man how the hell did he get these so early?

Back
Top Bottom