Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

The 2019-20 Inter Milan home kit will be available May 23 from official retailers, nike.com and store.inter.it. Inter’s men’s team will wear the kit for the first time in their final league game of the current season on May 26.

742EE802-EC4F-45C7-A939-40B507A7791A.jpeg

This jersey looks a LOT better in person. Will cop when it inevitably goes on sale next year.

Almost got a White PSG Jordan jersey for $50 but they only had XL left.

A6CA18FA-7BDF-4D42-982A-85B2832CF810.jpeg

Got some 16.1 Ace's for $25 at the Adidas outlet yesterday. Gonna debut them today in a pickup games, see how the Primeknit feels

Just got a Nike app alert for “A Gift For You - Thanks for dreaming with us - check your mail for an exclusive surprise gift we’re sending your way soon.” Image is Alex Morgan. I can’t open the message though!
Unfortunately, the gift is probably not Alex Morgan.

I don't get the hate for the 1/2 and 1/2 Juve jersey. I think it's a great shake up. I personally loved the 09 Barça kit when they won the UCL which was 1/2 and 1/2 as well.

Anybody seen the psg third kit on sale anywhere? I really want to try and get one without the sponsor.

The kit will be worn by leading players, such as Kylian Mbappé, Marco Verratti and Marie-Antoinette Katoto, and will debut on pitch during the PSG men's friendly against Internazionale Milan on July 27 in China.

It is available now for Nike App members and psg.fr. The jersey will be available July 27 on nike.com

Last edited:
The kit will be worn by leading players, such as Kylian Mbappé, Marco Verratti and Marie-Antoinette Katoto, and will debut on pitch during the PSG men's friendly against Internazionale Milan on July 27 in China.

It is available now for Nike App members and psg.fr. The jersey will be available July 27 on nike.com

So wait, they're going to wear this away kit in Ligue 1 games?

Weren't the Jordan kits exclusive to CL games only?

Back
Top Bottom