Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

checking in for the new year.

FTR10s and new Vapor got me interested. Currently a magista fan...might grab a pair before they dissappear just in case

Got a pair of the low Hypervenom Phantom 3's on eBay for a good price, loving them so far. It might be Flyknit or bust for me from now on when it comes to cleats, they feel heavenly on feet

5CFE42C5-15C7-4A09-89DC-2CCBE8D4414A.png

ROLL CALL for new thread!!!!

Armada Armada @northoaklandfc Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi @Black Lotus ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario @ninjahood @riphamilton @staybreezy @davey5737 @unomaas @jhamlin @mufcbmwbear @josh4523 @mytsharp @shadykay nt @soccerandkikz @battousai701 @kjparfekt @rwpolvent6 @arstyle27 sleepybluedemon sleepybluedemon El Argentino El Argentino @nrg1604 AmbientWitchcraft AmbientWitchcraft @cpf262 @lovehateself @cbrooks3 @SamKQboro @ballahb @balla jigga @acebrigade @tsamshox @tpfltxl @haicheo @blasdiaz @gil23

I know I'm missing way more people :lol:

Posted these in last year's thread, but I'll post again in here

$250 retail, ended up copping for $70 on ebay :pimp:

New year, new tires, and more rubber to burn :nthat::emoji_race_car::emoji_dash:

Nike Hypervenom Phantom 3 'Strike Night'

25543163398_92539000bc_c.jpg

39383160042_eef4520e15_c.jpg

Same exact ones I got from eBay but in a 13, I a guessing the same seller too :lol:

Checking in, hopefully there are some good releases this WC year.

The Nike WC boot pack is lookin straight

Echoing the Euro2012 pack in white accented by a single color per silo. Looks much more promising than the underwhelming WC2014 pack where stuff was just a hodgepodge of volt and hyperpunch.

Stupid question, but where can I get those neckwarmer thingies the players wear during training?

Liverpool+Training+Session+iTkRikTywEOx.jpg

Leicester+City+Training+Press+Conference+borWdodrNVax.jpg

Southampton+Training+Press+Conference+v5yGjGIGeWOx.jpg

I hate that snoods have been banned from competitive games, im freezing! The nike one coming next season looks cool

Can get them pretty much anywhere, places will vary on what they call them. Gaiter. Neck warmer. Snood. Here's an example.
thanks....what are my chances of finding one for the low at department stores such as Burlington/Ross/Marshall's?

I hate that snoods have been banned from competitive games, im freezing! The nike one coming next season looks cool
I think it's because they're trying to prevent a serious injury during real competition. Imagine getting pulled from the back(pause) while you got one of those on, you can easily snap someone's neck.

Needed one badly last week, temps got down to 44°F which is pretty rare.

Louis, don't you live in Miami or another part of Florida? The hell you need a neck gaiter for in south Florida?

I love the previous Black History Month footy boots Nike has made but this one is kind of meh.
bhm-nike-mercurial-8-min.jpg bhm.jpg

Nike always does a solid job on the J League kits.
sanfrecce-hiroshima-2018-home-and-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

urawa-red-diamonds-2018-home-kit-1.jpg

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I have had a Nike one that I use occasionally for the past couple of years. I think I got it from their website for relatively cheap. If you live in Florida just tough out the one day that it gets to 44 degrees though :lol: I live in Northern California and hardly ever use it unless I'm training at night or have an early morning game. I think the coldest It's ever been at game time for me was around 36 degrees.

thanks....what are my chances of finding one for the low at department stores such as Burlington/Ross/Marshall's?

I think it's because they're trying to prevent a serious injury during real competition. Imagine getting pulled from the back(pause) while you got one of those on, you can easily snap someone's neck.

Needed one badly last week, temps got down to 44°F which is pretty rare.

That excuse doesnt wash with me as you get high neck compression shirts too, but hey fifa are gonna fifa

Louis, don't you live in Miami or another part of Florida? The hell you need a neck gaiter for in south Florida?
yea bro, I'm in inner city Miami there was one morning where it was 39 !!!!!!

It was below 50 for a week and a half straight, I'm not used to this weather so I'm trying to stay as warm as possible outdoors.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I have had a Nike one that I use occasionally for the past couple of years. I think I got it from their website for relatively cheap. If you live in Florida just tough out the one day that it gets to 44 degrees though :lol: I live in Northern California and hardly ever use it unless I'm training at night or have an early morning game. I think the coldest It's ever been at game time for me was around 36 degrees.
man it wasn't just one day, it was almost 2 weeks! I had training at night and temps were going below 50 :sick::smh:

That excuse doesnt wash with me as you get high neck compression shirts too, but hey fifa are gonna fifa
I don't think the two are alike and comparable, but yea fifa gon fifa

Back
Top Bottom