Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-total-90-laser-se

093BAA38-590E-4378-B0FE-564A1F7F5890.jpeg

Was pining after those so badly, but couldn't find any indication of an actual release date or time - so, sadly, you wake up (US West Coast) to them sold out everywhere...

Can somebody please post the picture from footyheadlines of the Nike France Centenary Jersey? I’m currently behind the great firewall of China.... and if anybody has any release info, I’m all ears.

^ beautiful! Thank you. Now I just got to be able to buy it. It looks prettt close to their renders, which is a good thing. If anybody sees any release info please post it. It’ll be my luck, it will release during my 13 hour plane ride back to the states.

^ beautiful! Thank you. Now I just got to be able to buy it. It looks prettt close to their renders, which is a good thing. If anybody sees any release info please post it. It’ll be my luck, it will release during my 13 hour plane ride back to the states.
France play Iceland at home tomorrow evening. Might release around then.

Anybody know the likely websites for that France kit? Nike France, what are other websites that often get stuff like that?

24FA62E6-EDB7-4C78-BC87-283B9ECD0460.jpeg
RIP to my HV3's, I beat those things to death over the past year and some change.

Wanted to go back to leather, so I grabbed the Adidas Copa 18.1. I wanted all black but found these for $80 so I jumped on it.

Back
Top Bottom