SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

B8BD99D4-1F61-4493-8C6D-2EB9656ED6A8.jpeg

The white shoulder pads are atrocious

Kit still absolute flames to me but that's the one change I'd make.

Full black sleeves/shoulder pads, if white has to be included in the color scheme, simple accent on the bottle of the sleeve or maybe a white collar in lieu of black.

Regardless that thing is copped as is without hesitation on 10/10.

Less than 30 min left to enter on Adidas Confirmed app Draw. Still have real original Yohji Yamamoto x Real Madrid jersey and this reimagined version is kinda weak.

Less than 30 min left to enter on Adidas Confirmed app Draw. Still have real original Yohji Yamamoto x Real Madrid jersey and this reimagined version is kinda weak.

Yeah, I was initially intrigued by it, but the execution overall is a bit "Bleh" for me. The other clubs in the set have these finely detailed crest artwork, and the RM badge is just basically a silhouette.

Picked up the Bayern Human Race shirt with Gnabry on the back along with the shorts. They all look awesome to me.

I scooped the United one yesterday, but didn't see any player options. I noticed they wore the shirts for warmups today, but with the AON sponsor instead of 'Humanrace' on the front.

I scooped the United one yesterday, but didn't see any player options. I noticed they wore the shirts for warmups today, but with the AON sponsor instead of 'Humanrace' on the front.

I think what I was seeing is that since Bayern and I thnk maybe Juve are actually going to play a match wearing these, they have name sets available. Bayern w/name sets is only available on their Official Shop on the German site.

Has anyone returned cleats to nike for warranty claim? The inside of my premier cleats broke off. Bought the shoe in 2018

20201104_134749.jpg

Has anyone returned cleats to nike for warranty claim? The inside of my premier cleats broke off. Bought the shoe in 2018

20201104_134749.jpg

Numerous times. Pretty flawless and convenient process but you're probably out of luck.

You usually have two years from the manufacturing date on the inner tag to submit a claim.

Numerous times. Pretty flawless and convenient process but you're probably out of luck.

You usually have two years from the manufacturing date on the inner tag to submit a claim.

Yup, check the manufacturing date, if its more than two years out then you are out of luck. The process otherwise is very simple.

Agree w/ the above. Claim process itself is pretty seamless, but will all depend on manufacturing date as opposed to date of purchase.

Has anyone bough a 2020/21 nike vapor kit? I bought one in my tts (L) n feels a bit too big! Did anyone size down???

On the contrary - I sized up. Last 2-3 season w/ the raglan sleeve was comfortable enough. This season w/ dedicated seams, had to size up to not tear out the damn things.

Back
Top Bottom