SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

nike going back to the older AG plate got me intrigued
images

I had the hypervenom 1s in AG and the Superfly 4 in AG with this plate and liked it. It always struck me as odd when they updated to an AG-Pro plate which was good for those 4D turf fields that i still didn't play on that much. All the turf fields i played on were still shallow and hard.

Needless to say i am probably going to pick up a pair of these now and keep my AG-Pro superfly 7s for longer turf

Bit the bullet and crafted a NikeID job on the new Vapor 14. Mock up:

nikeid4.jpg

Didn't want to make something too close to the launch color way (ruling out a bright crimson / university red / pink upper mesh). And while I love white boots generally, white flyknit gets so dirty so quickly. Debated hard on a laser blue or laser orange makeup, but both those colors were key Vapor 13 releases. Thought the "grape" option for the mesh was an understated color that would be frequently looked over, but which can provide some unique combinations with the various colors on the interior liner parts.

Will follow up with photos when the finished product arrives.

Wore my new cleats yesterday for the first time. It was painful

Hate having to break in new shoes :smh:

What about it was painful? I've played in the Premiere I and IIRC there was little to no break-in time because of the soft upper and nature of the construction.
My feet hurt after playing in them :lol:

Might have been the trash artificial turf I played on

My feet hurt after playing in them :lol:

Might have been the trash artificial turf I played on

Premier 2s are plush and comfy out of the box from my experiences. No real break in time required other than for the k leather to get even softer and softer. But yeah, they will get more comfortable and mold to your feet.

I'm a big k leather fan and have purchased wayy too many boots lately. I have 3 Premiers, but what I really wanna post in here sometime are all my MIJ Mizuno Morelias along with the Wave Cups.

Premier 2s are plush and comfy out of the box from my experiences. No real break in time required other than for the k leather to get even softer and softer. But yeah, they will get more comfortable and mold to your feet.

same experience I had with them, was able to play in them right away. Can’t say the same for my Mercurials...

Man I've still rocking Tiempo Legend 5 for FG and 6 for AG. With all my injuries and me planning on not really playing anymore they will probably last me another 10 years. :lol:

Man I've still rocking Tiempo Legend 5 for FG and 6 for AG. With all my injuries and me planning on not really playing anymore they will probably last me another 10 years. :lol:

Your TL6 has held up on AG pitch? Wow.

Had a horrid time w/ the 6. Went through two separate pairs in about a month with the toe peeling away from the soleplate. Got the impression from the internet that was the weakness of the design, lacking some sort of lip coming up over the toes.

Back
Top Bottom