SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Your TL6 has held up on AG pitch? Wow.

Had a horrid time w/ the 6. Went through two separate pairs in about a month with the toe peeling away from the soleplate. Got the impression from the internet that was the weakness of the design, lacking some sort of lip coming up over the toes.

I think they are the 6, but they do have the AG plate and protection around the area where the toe meets the sole plate if that makes a difference, I don't even remember tbh, but yeah they have held up for the most part. When I was playing I only played once per week on AG and probably used them for 2/3 seasons before I got hurt, but they are still in good condition.

Last edited:
Premier 2s are plush and comfy out of the box from my experiences. No real break in time required other than for the k leather to get even softer and softer. But yeah, they will get more comfortable and mold to your feet.

I'm a big k leather fan and have purchased wayy too many boots lately. I have 3 Premiers, but what I really wanna post in here sometime are all my MIJ Mizuno Morelias along with the Wave Cups.

I’ve never got to try a pair of Morelia’s, how do they compare to the Premier’s? Worth the price difference? Also is the sizing the same as Nike?

I’ve never got to try a pair of Morelia’s, how do they compare to the Premier’s? Worth the price difference? Also is the sizing the same as Nike?

MIJ joints are just a luxury on-feet. Most people go TTS, but the shape and volume of the foot can accommodate 1/2 size down (which is my recommendation)

MIJ joints are just a luxury on-feet. Most people go TTS, but the shape and volume of the foot can accommodate 1/2 size down (which is my recommendation)

I wear a 13, looks like Mizuno doesn’t make a MIJ clear in a 12.5. They sloppy if you go TTS?

I wear a 13, looks like Mizuno doesn’t make a MIJ clear in a 12.5. They sloppy if you go TTS?

Obviously every foot is different, but I am the same size in the Premiers and MIJ Mizuno Morelias. I tried a half size down in Morelias but they were too tight and my foot/toes felt cramped. Even though leather stretches, I could tell it wasn't my correct size. That's just my experience though. I do recommend ordering from somewhere you can return them back to.

First thing out of the box that will surprise you is how light they are.

Bit the bullet and crafted a NikeID job on the new Vapor 14. Mock up:

nikeid4.jpg

Didn't want to make something too close to the launch color way (ruling out a bright crimson / university red / pink upper mesh). And while I love white boots generally, white flyknit gets so dirty so quickly. Debated hard on a laser blue or laser orange makeup, but both those colors were key Vapor 13 releases. Thought the "grape" option for the mesh was an understated color that would be frequently looked over, but which can provide some unique combinations with the various colors on the interior liner parts.

Will follow up with photos when the finished product arrives.

NBY pair arrived this afternoon, and they made up beautifully. Only about 3 weeks from order to delivery.

4D470D69-5BAD-42B6-B292-4615DF72A47D.jpeg

the authentic ones fit tighter, stadium ones fit more like regular t-shirts. Just depends on your preference. I’m a little too heavy to be wearing the authentics so I get the stadium ones

Nike soccer commercials used to be amazing. The Joga Bonito commercials were great. I remember nike having some sort of video player you downloaded just to watch them back then, and my youngest brother was a preschooler at the time and would watch them over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom