Social Media Challenges have reached new level of stupidity... The Fire Challenge

One common denominator between all the videos in the OP: All those people are from the South. The Mason Dixon Line needs to become country lines.
racism.si.jpg

chiefkeef_yzfcz.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-03-19-at-12.17.03-AM-300x220.png

Moral of the story: ignorance is not confined to an area

So....

Shutyoass228rn.gif
Info on the first pic.:nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: this video is horrible. Feel bad for the woman not realizing how stupid she is. Feel worse for the kids who will be brought up to this. :smh:

Kids gon be kids. I'm more disappointed in the fact that no one has said "flame on" before being lit.

to say it's all for likes is a lil short sided. What do "likes" represent? Approval or acceptance. These kids just like most people just want to feel accepted and the easiest way to be accepted to do stupid things for people to laugh at which people have been doing for a long time (shouts to Johnny Knoxville and the crew)

Curious about the dynamics of fire or not using an aerosol can to make a 'flame thrower' could have resulted in that can blowing your hand off just the same as these kids can suffer from burns and scars.

Kids will be kids and do stupid things but most of those stupid things are likely life threateningly stupid like anything including playing with fire
I agree when you equate likes to acceptance.

That makes perfect sense, so that part I might be wrong in...

But I think when I spoke to me being curious, THAT'S when I played with fire.

I knew not to light myself on fire...

Hell, I remember pouring alcohol in the sink, and throwing a match on to see it burn....

Even my finger! Still by the sink.

But my entire body? There's a certain level of "hmmmm... Not too sure if this is a good idea" we all have in us.

To set anything on fire can be seen as a bad idea, to them they are just as safe as you thought you were

Dudes who do the fire challenge do it for the lulz, and they think they can control the outcome by water so its a relatively "safe" challenge to do (I dont think its safe at all, but im thinking what reasoning they are using).

That pass out challenge though? Now thats just plain stupid. Why the HELL would you want to do that. 
mean.gif

Why would they pour it all over them selfs they're not even a lil cautious with it :lol:

One common denominator between all the videos in the OP: All those people are from the South. The Mason Dixon Line needs to become country lines.
racism.si.jpg

chiefkeef_yzfcz.jpg

So....

Shutyoass228rn.gif

:rofl: :rofl: this video is horrible. Feel bad for the woman not realizing how stupid she is. Feel worse for the kids who will be brought up to this. :smh:
:lol: What she was saying made no sense. Called him the n-word AND tried to call him racist. This my first time seeing this too :lol: :smh: :stoneface:

Loved how dude just filmed this the whole time while playing Gangstarr in the background :lol: :pimp: :smokin

With that said this lady in an upstate NY area being racist and the Harlem dude in the south getting washed might support that ignorance is everywhere but it's not at all comparable with the type nonsense that goes on in the South like setting yourself on fire for attention and lulz. Plus there's Florida.

that put em in a coffin "game" ain't for everybody....somebody gon get seriously hurt

might as well mention the "pranksters" almost dying in every video

PUT EM IN A COFFIN

Bunch of dumbasses
It's like the internet is just a better tool of spreading ignorance EVERYWHERE

Hope somebody impales themselves on something putting themselves in coffin. Maybe try it on cars on the highway.

Matter fact, combine the fire challenge with put em in a coffin for a Viking funeral.

Idc idc put em in coffin is good money in my book. Lol now the fire challenge, don't see why any human would find that funny or amusing.

racism.si.jpg

chiefkeef_yzfcz.jpg

So....

Shutyoass228rn.gif

:lol: What she was saying made no sense. Called him the n-word AND tried to call him racist. This my first time seeing this too :lol: :smh: :stoneface:

Loved how dude just filmed this the whole time while playing Gangstarr in the background :lol: :pimp: :smokin

With that said this lady in an upstate NY area being racist and the Harlem dude in the south getting washed might support that ignorance is everywhere but it's not at all comparable with the type nonsense that goes on in the South like setting yourself on fire for attention and lulz. Plus there's Florida.

i think that was nas in the background papi

^^ so you didn't do stupid **** when you were younger? Never said it wasn't immature or dumb but be truthful you know you chuckled at least once while watching.

Ehh kids do dumb ****, that's life. Stupid things like this are the hilarious stories you talk about 20-30 years later with your kids and friends.

For instance, my mother told me a story about how her and siblings made a bridge across their beds with a wooden broom stick and dared each other to walk across. My mom was the first one...and last one. Showed me the scar on her leg to prove it. She laughs at it now

Let kids be kids. Then again many of you were probably raised by helicopter parents and just don't understand things like that.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

these ****** aren't 5 yrs old how stupid can you possibly be to willingly set themselves on fire

i used to do this **** with an axe bottle like 15 years ago.

very stupid but its not like media is turning kids from angels to devils, the attention is just more insentive

This is the **** that i'm talkin about all in this post.... People are Okay with shrugging any & everything off these days, their is NO type of accountability for anything.

How can anyone sit here and say that they don't have a problem with someone setting themselves on fire as a game? this world is breeding a bunch of ******s

Back
Top Bottom