Socially Awkward (Borderline Autistic) Kids In Class Appreciation/Unappreciation

this had me laughing hard. someone should have said RVD MR. MONDAY NIGHT. RVD MR. MONDAY NIGHT.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

should have pointed your thumbs to your head and chanted R V D!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

doesnt exist...some people are just %*#++# douches

That's the kind of thing someone with Aspergers would say.

I had my fair share of funny moments in the college classroom but honestly because I was a non traditional student and a little older, most of the silly stuff that would have the youngsters laughing would just piss me off.  I was trying to get the lecture and get up out of there. 

Right...since every douche/a-hole just has a disorder, thats it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I would've been laughing too much for it to not be noticed. The silence would've caused me to laugh even more
laugh.gif

these things. thats truly hilarious 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I would have been done 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
 Now these are the stories that made NT General what it once was. This and the Bordeaux 7's story has me crying right now. AAND I watched this movie today. All around lulz.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

sounds like he has aspergers syndrome. its a form of autism i believe that essentially forces you to be extremely socially awkward. people with aspergers say all the wrong things at all the wrong times, almost to the point where it seems like its on purpose. ive dealt extensively with 2 people who have aspergers and it can be very tough. just remember that as frustrating and annoying as it can be, it ain't at all his fault.
You're an idiot
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
at the story. I would have died.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i woulda started yelling "YEAAAAAAAAH!" while doing the 'thumbs' deal repeatedly.

i had a girl in a criminal justice class once that would randomly ask people "what kinda drawers you got on?" then notate it in some tattered legal pad. the professor (female) got offended after being asked halfway through the semester (for the first time) about her drawers. she lost it... she went HOOD on this poor girl, yelling "YOU IN COLLEGE, WHY YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT DRAWS? YOU TRYIN' TO LEARN, NOT WORRY ABOUT FOLKS DRAWS. YOU GOT ME MESSED UP IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA ANSWER YOU." about 20 seconds later she pulls down her skirt about 3 inches and yells "HANES HER WAY. THERE. NOW YOU SEEN MY DRAWS. ARE YOU HAPPY?!?"

i lost it.

laugh.gif
  Especially if the chick wrote it down in her notebook.
roll.gif
 i prolly wouldve pissed my pants.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

sounds like he has aspergers syndrome. its a form of autism i believe that essentially forces you to be extremely socially awkward. people with aspergers say all the wrong things at all the wrong times, almost to the point where it seems like its on purpose. ive dealt extensively with 2 people who have aspergers and it can be very tough. just remember that as frustrating and annoying as it can be, it ain't at all his fault.
You're an idiot
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
my man.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe at some of y'all don't know who Rob Van Dam is.
Not everyone watched wrestling but why not just keep it moving as soon as you realize you don't know the reference, at least
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford
eek.gif
roll.gif
 Now these are the stories that made NT General what it once was. This and the Bordeaux 7's story has me crying right now. AAND I watched this movie today. All around lulz.
Aware me to these lulz brah. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

i woulda started yelling "YEAAAAAAAAH!" while doing the 'thumbs' deal repeatedly.

i had a girl in a criminal justice class once that would randomly ask people "what kinda drawers you got on?" then notate it in some tattered legal pad. the professor (female) got offended after being asked halfway through the semester (for the first time) about her drawers. she lost it... she went HOOD on this poor girl, yelling "YOU IN COLLEGE, WHY YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT DRAWS? YOU TRYIN' TO LEARN, NOT WORRY ABOUT FOLKS DRAWS. YOU GOT ME MESSED UP IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA ANSWER YOU." about 20 seconds later she pulls down her skirt about 3 inches and yells "HANES HER WAY. THERE. NOW YOU SEEN MY DRAWS. ARE YOU HAPPY?!?"

i lost it.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
hell yea, these stories is too much

Originally Posted by Put em up

i lost it.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You're an idiot
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
my man.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe at some of y'all don't know who Rob Van Dam is.
Not everyone watched wrestling but why not just keep it moving as soon as you realize you don't know the reference, at least
laugh.gif
Everyone knows only douches watch wrestling

Back
Top Bottom