Socially Awkward Habits That You Do, Post Them.

Was at Borders the other day and picked up a book with weird habits that some people have. There were ones where dude had to shake all the salad dressings every time he opened the fridge or how this girl never ever finished a drink because she thought there was backwash at the end or something like that. lulz.

To contribute to the thread, an awkward habit of mines is taking off my shirt whenever I go poop.
laugh.gif

Or never being able to use the same fork/spoon/eating utensil, after someone has put their nasty saliva on it.

Share yours NT. lulz.

as soon as i go on my computer I must go on

-NT

-Facebook

-Worldstar

-Twitter

-and then w/e

in that order. Idk its just a habit

when i'm in the bathroom i always put on the fan so no one can hear me pee

I also hate hearing other people pee

Go out when i'm tired. I usually get coaxed into it and it never ends well. I don't know why I do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Or never being able to use the same fork/spoon/eating utensil, after someone has put their nasty saliva on it.
smell all my food before i eat it

CONSTANTLY flip/twirl my hair

whenever i walk, i always look down @ the floor because i'm terrified of tripping & falling on my face

i cringe everytime i hear someone crack their knuckles or neck or something. I make this terrible ugly face everytime i hear it. Iono if that counts but whatever
laugh.gif

Everytime I'm at the gym and I go to the crunch machine idk why but I say "its a tarp" ....last time I did this apparently I said it louder than I thought cause both of the front desk chicks were lookin at me all wild like....smh

I can't go to a public restroom to do a dooty if someone is in the stall next to the one I want to use.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

whenever i walk, i always look down @ the floor because i'm terrified of tripping & falling on my face

Just remembered another one from the book which is something like this except the falling on my face part. This girl had to count all the squares on the sidewalk and avoided stepping on any cracks on it too.

- All cooked food must be piping hot for me to eat it. Relatives be giving me the
indifferent.gif
look on Thanksgiving when I get up from the table to heat my plate up
laugh.gif

- I don't like that walk of shame when taking a %%#% in a public bathroom so I usually wait until it's empty before I leave the stall
smh.gif

- whenever I'm in the elevator with someone I'm not real fond of (ie. my boss) I pull out my phone and pretend to text

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

-NT

-Facebook

-Worldstar

-Twitter

-and then w/e

I do that too.
Mines goes Twitter, Tumblr, NT, etc...

Another one is that when I'm eating with a eating utensil it has to have a like a big handle.
Like one of these.

GT_Baiting_Spoon_Handle.jpg

Another one of mine is that when I wear sweaters it always needs to have a hood or when it does I gotta wear a beanie.
I went one day wearing a sweater without a hoodie or beanie I feel mad awkward, I end up pushing the back of my sweater onto my neck.

I have a few socially awkward habits.

I think I have a few (will try to post later), but first that comes to mind is:

If someone's chewing something loud and crunchy, I have to leave the room so I don't hear them. Otherwise ...

keep my hoody hood on so it feels like no ones starin at me from behind and you have that sense of protection

I turn away when I see people kissing on tv, I just find it disgusting

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Was at Borders the other day and picked up a book with weird habits that some people have. There were ones where dude had to shake all the salad dressings every time he opened the fridge or how this girl never ever finished a drink because she thought there was backwash at the end or something like that. lulz.

To contribute to the thread, an awkward habit of mines is taking off my shirt whenever I go poop.
laugh.gif

Share yours NT. lulz.

This...

NO, wait, this:
Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I don't just take off my shirt. I pretty much strip naked while I'm on the toilet.

Much more comfortable this way. Don't gotta worry about holding your shirt up or nothing or your legs being constricted by your pants around your ankles.

And this:
Originally Posted by kidposite

when i'm in the bathroom i always put on the fan so no one can hear me pee

I also hate hearing other people pee

I just always turn on the fan whenever I'm in the bathroom in general, doesn't matter what I'm doing.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

-NT

-Facebook

-Worldstar

-Twitter

-and then w/e

how is this "socially awkward"? just seems like you have a routine.

If I pass a Phallic object like a pole I have to tap my index and thumbs together on either hand the instance my body is aligned with the object 90 degrees from my forward facing body. When Im in a car my fingers go crazy!

I am constantly checking out people's jeans to see how worn out they are and if the fades and marks on them are authentic or predistressed... as a result there are instances when Im checking out a dudes lap fade and then I look up and dude is mean mugging me for staring at his crotch... lol

Originally Posted by tecca nena

If I pass a Phallic object like a pole I have to tap my index and thumbs together on either hand the instance my body is aligned with the object 90 degrees from my forward facing body. When Im in a car my fingers go crazy!

I am constantly checking out people's jeans to see how worn out they are and if the fades and marks on them are authentic or predistressed... as a result there are instances when Im checking out a dudes lap fade and then I look up and dude is mean mugging me for staring at his crotch... lol
8yxdsz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom