Socially Awkward Habits That You Do, Post Them.

I have to spit before I pee..

I put on my headphones even tho there's no music playing to avoid talking to people..

I always ask for extra ketchup at restaurants even if I'm not going to use it all..

Lately I find myself saying "cool story bro/sista" whenever someone wants to add their input to whatever a teacher has said.. pisses me off, smh..

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

CONSTANTLY flip/twirl my hair
embarassed.gif

i find it impossible to doodoo unless i am naked except keeping my socks on.
i barely open my cans of pop. its the best when its barely cracked open. and than i put a dent in the can for my bottom lip to sit comfortably

i feel on my rib cage when i yawn.

i say "ahh" occasionally after drinking something.

on the rare event that i smoke, i prefer smoking alone than smoking with anyone else. (but I have yet to
pimp.gif
by myself)

i'll usually rub my left forearm when conversing with someone new. (but theres a reason for that.)

edit: 612. mpls,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When I look in a mirror, I don't trust it. I look behind me thinking something is there that doesn't show in the mirror when I look at it. Even in public.

When I use someone elses bathroom and they have a tub with a shower curtain pulled all the way across, I have to check it to make sure no one is there hiding.

SMH.

I get mad shy when I see cute looking girls, I pretend I'm looking at my phone, text or call anyone

I always lock the bathroom door even though im the only one home

No matter where i go, be it a bar or resturant i always order a lemonade on the side instead of water

I feel the need to "stunt" on dudes in the parking lot with my new rims and system
pimp.gif

On facebook, i give out more LIKES rather than commenting

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I can't go to a public restroom to do a dooty if someone is in the stall next to the one I want to use.
Brehh, you ain't played battle-%!*%! before? +*%* is fun, pun intended. 
For me, it would be checking my phone for the time, about 2-3 times a minute. Then I'll leave it alone. 

real $!%$: whip it out and let it just hang there when in the club when some ++%+%#+ is in within arm reach of me
nerd.gif

dont judge me

no one really knows this but i count everything when i'm driving...i add license plate...the lines on signs it takes to make the words/numbers...

i keep going until i end on something that is divisible by 5 or 10...when i say end i mean if i counted everything on the sign and it adds to 34 i add another sign to it and keep going until at the end of adding the sign or license plate the number is divisible by 5 or 10

i don't mind people changing the volume on the radio in my car but again it has to be on a number divisible by 5 or 10 i can do 37 cuz 3 and 7 add to ten but i dont' really like 23 even tho 2 and 3 is 5...

when i was younger i had to do everyting evenly with my hands...if i picked something up with my left i had to pick something up with my right...

My only habit is that I gotta have the hot water on whenever i'm in the bathroom I could be brushing my hair,smoking,pissing I got to have the hot water on

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

My only habit is that I gotta have the hot water on whenever i'm in the bathroom I could be brushing my hair,smoking,pissing I got to have the hot water on

laugh.gif
 word, me too. Its ******ed that my crib dosnt have a EFFING vent in the bathroom, so i gotta turn the water on to overrule the loudness of my dump
grin.gif

I wear headphones all the time around campus, even sometimes with the music off just so people don't try and "stop n chat" me

I used to have a habit of leaving on some article of clothing during sex...socks, fitted, beater, etc... it was always something.

One day my girl just kirks and decides to violently strip me down. I was sooo blown she tore one of the belt loops on my true religions.

Originally Posted by Munfy

When I look in a mirror, I don't trust it. I look behind me thinking something is there that doesn't show in the mirror when I look at it. Even in public.

When I use someone elses bathroom and they have a tub with a shower curtain pulled all the way across, I have to check it to make sure no one is there hiding.

SMH.
Did you watch a scary movie on acid recently?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I am at a bar or a nightclub, everytime I go to the bathroom I go straight to one of the stalls to urinate and I not only urinate into the toilet bowl but also all over the toilet paper, seat of the toilet and the walls of the bathroom stall. That is regardless if I am sober ot not.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

When I am at a bar or a nightclub, everytime I go to the bathroom I go straight to one of the stalls to urinate and I not only urinate into the toilet bowl but also all over the toilet paper, seat of the toilet and the walls of the bathroom stall. That is regardless if I am sober ot not.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I used to have a habit of leaving on some article of clothing during sex...socks, fitted, beater, etc... it was always something.

One day my girl just kirks and decides to violently strip me down. I was sooo blown she tore one of the belt loops on my true religions.
Aint nothing wrong with that. As a man being butt %%$ naked anywhere besides the shower feels unnecessary IMO

Originally Posted by Munfy

SMH.
Same with my OWN bathroom...you never know what sicko could be lurking with some sick doo-doo fetish
roll.gif
roll.gif

whenever I fall asleep after going out to the club, I wake up in the middle of
the night to hide my watch in my boxer drawer lol

Back
Top Bottom