SOFLA peeps...places to eat?

What are good places to order delivery and to go out?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

www.cannolikitchen.com/ :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ Now thats what im talking about. that looks dope, def going to try them out. I use to mess with Poppy's hard but its been a while.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla

ur over in the 954, don't really know anything over there man. if your more in the 305 / downtown miami area i could name you more than a couple of spots. those grandma / grandpapa joints that have that good food going.
I wear my jays, just like i've weared my ex g/f's :smile: (Don't tell me you aren't gonna put on the J's here and there now ) :smile:

Its all love, post the spots anyways :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla

Yeah, definitely post some spots in Broward. I'm in Plantation and am always looking for something new...

Plantation :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla

In Plantation Stromboli's Pizza in the fountains :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. That place has some of the best pizza in the country but they don't deliver.

Another Italian place that's super good is Tommy's Pizza (I like the pizza better than Stromboli's actually). It's relatively new, on griffin and university a few stores down from Publix. The pizza there is so delicious, down to the sauce and the food is super good too. They don't deliver either but I think they cater. I could eat there everyday easy :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Aw man, how could I forget this place...

www.al-salamrestaurant.com/ :lol:
laugh.gif
but its really dope. If you want to try something out for dinner with the fam or your friend I would recommend the Al Salam Family Platter.

Im feeling Mangos as well. If you live down here im sure you've heard of them before. Its a chill spot in downtown ft lauderdale. www.mangosonlasolas.com/Heres a review for it.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla

Back
Top Bottom