software for recording raps over a beat??

whats up NT. me and my boy wanna start recording our raps but we dont know what software to use. we'll be using a mac so the software has to be compatible. any suggestions on a good and free software?
thanks alot fam

you know you can record vocals using Garage Band right? try it out, it's a great program given it's free.

then of course there are a tons of professional programs available, do some research and try out the ones you think you might be best for you.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

you know you can record vocals using Garage Band right? try it out, it's a great program given it's free.

then of course there are a tons of professional programs available, do some research and try out the ones you think you might be best for you.

i tried garage band but when i hit record, the instrumental doesnt record
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

he said free... pro tools requires u to have a special audiocard which i doubt dude has... just get ****os reaper like i said...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he said free... pro tools requires u to have a special audiocard which i doubt dude has... just get ****os reaper like i said...

i cant find ****os for mac tho

Make sure that the track you are recording is an audio track... garageband should work fine if you just wanna record your vocals

Back
Top Bottom