SOLD: Vintage Nike Air Tech Challenge 3/4 LE Black White Agassi size 11

Hey NT, I’m looking to move some merchandise to pay for baby bills. Please see photos for precise condition of shoes and contact me at j8clark@gmail.com for more pictures or with any questions.

These ATCs were extremely rare, especially in the US back in August 1992 (see receipt). Obviously the shoes are not wearable, but are a hell of a collectible for any Air Tech Challenge or Agassi enthusiast. The shoes come with everything pictured, but do not come with original insoles or laces. My pops customized around the air bubble when they started to crack about 15 years ago (yes young ones, midsole paint has ALWAYS chipped). If you have any questions regarding these beauties, let me know.

Shoes will be shipped double boxed via USPS Priority Mail. NOTE: the price is $150 including shipping to your location. If you are west of the Mississippi, add $5 for shipping.

I have completed quite a few buy/sell/trade transactions on NT, check my profile for references. I am also a 100% positive feedback eBayer (jecqb8).

All payment must be sent to j8clark@gmail.com via Paypal. Shoes will be shipped within 48 hours of cleared payment.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom