sole collector reviews???

someone got the reviews of the kobe i and ii and zoom bb?
can someone please post the scores for the shoes in traction / fit / cushion and support?
if you can post a link or the full review it would be nice too!

new site in 2-3 weeks w/ everything up...

In the future...you'll have better luck getting an answer regarding SC on ISS most likely.

happy.gif

i dont know iss that much, but i liked kicksology and prof k. his reviews were awesome! that are good news. adress of the site???

new site in 2-3 weeks w/ everything up...

In the future...you'll have better luck getting an answer regarding SC on ISS most likely
seems like ive been hearing that for yeeeeeeaaaaarrrs. most recently at the start of january.

didnt the site just get revamped a short time ago?

it pretty pathetic, the review for the xxi's is still the first one that comes up
laugh.gif
and half the time the site doesnt even load.

whoever is in charge of getting that site running needs to be fired.

i look forward to seeing new reviews.

hopefully you're allowed to voice your honest opinion, positive or negative.

Clutch -- Indeed we did fire that firm...too complicated to update from our end...which is why there's an added delay now for the "new newer"site.
laugh.gif

Trust me....seeing the 'Bird of Prey' review for TWO YEARS is no fun...

12 -- You know I'll get up in that !$# if somethin sucks on-court....word to B'Loyals...
laugh.gif

I'm working right now on...
Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier (late...but i've had it stashed away for the "website launch" for months now)
Nike Zoom Kobe III
Nike Zoom BB1
Reebok Voyage
Reebok ATR Vertical III
Pony Quix
Adidas TS Lightspeed
Jordan Team 12.5
HOPS (Peterflight's shoe!)

I'll PM you guys when it goes up...cause making a thread here was never my style. .

B1LLY - looking forward to the reviews. Seems like real performance reviews have been few and far between ever since KO.net went down. Much thanks to guys likeyou, ProfK, and goosebear in keeping my head in the 'game'. Any New Balance 904 zip on your horizon?

^ I'll add those to the list. I've ran in the Zip before and the transition is NICE. Just a great feeling shoe.

Any other requests?

requests..

product-45-.jpg

AND1 Triangle Mid

0467300_z.jpg

adidas Bounce Artillery 2

4-182463_z.jpg

Reebok Question 3

and maybe like a toe to toe between BB1 and 2? i still think the 1 is much better visually, and feels more natural when tried on, but i haven't played inthe 2s yet.

also, another idea for a feature might be to compare retro to OG from a performance standpoint, not just aesthetically - construction, material use/quality,etc.

^ i've been planning a Retro Vs. OG feature...but the really old stuff is just impossible to play in. I have been looking at 3rd party companies that cangrade leathers and what not to really put it out there how bad some of the stuff on shoes like the recent IV retro was.

And1 Triangle I've played in a TON last spring...so I could definitely put something together on those. That's an awesome shoe at $55.

Bounce is a good recommendation and I'll take a look at those...Q3 I was going to review in Issue20 but didn't have space...went w/ the Rbk AnswerXI asthey're more updated, which were GREAT.

Since you are working on the ATR Vertical III, any news or opinions on how it plays? I am really looking at those or the Answer XI in the next week, but I haveot order them, no one in Dallas/Ft. Worth has either on retail.

Can't wait for the Soldier and Zoom BB reviews.

The launch takes forever, but I understand the problems.

Will the new look stay as it is now ? It looks nice, but IMHO there's just too much flash and it's not as functional as it should be.

^ exactly...it'll be WAY more simplified and clean.

Being able to scroll through the site as a mobile user is important too.

The BB one might be a little later...I'm looking to do it as a comparative review between the 1 & 2.

^at this point are the 2 an equal contender for the 1 ? I have two pairs of the Zoom BB, but so far being not happy with the Zoom bb 2 GR colorways Ihaven't picked up any yet. The 2 doesn't seem to be an significant improvement from the looks of it.

I will probably pick up a pair once I get bored with all the fun I am having with the Zoom BB1 and ZLV, LOL, not soon I guess
smile.gif

i've been planning a Retro Vs. OG feature
that would be interesting.

the differences arent really as big as most make them out to be.

i think keeping the reviews archived would be an important addition.

i would still really like to read ernest's sc review of the zoom lebron 2.

I have no formal training but if you paypal me 5 bucks and send me a bag of cheetos (the crunchy kind not the poof kind, i mean i dont work for nothing) illget that site up in a week.

Back
Top Bottom