SOLE PURPOSE THIEVES, Broward heads...

YO THESE CATS PICKED UP AND LEFT W/ MAD DUDES KICKS!!!!

if anyone knows where to find these cats let me know. They got 4 pairs of my shoes.

They put a sign on the door talking bout they moving across the street and everyone would get a call within 10 days. Re-Open on the 22 of Sept. and there is no sign of them anywhere. GOT MAD @#%$ LOOKIN FOR THEM. DENNIS WHERE U AT HOMIE?
kickz and jerseys for sale!

lol i heard the dude who owned the store is hiding out in his crib.. I got my pairs back tho
t e a m s o l e m e n t a l i t y​

:wow:
eek.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

yessir. and i thought buddy was all about good business. I still believe Dennis dont wanna do that. holla at the people whose shoes u have! I know someone he know gonna eventually see this. Tried to email him and that email is deleted, myspace deleted. Dont be shook, jus want my kicks back.

Ayo my dude I heard about this......I might be able to get you ol' boys cell # from one of my dudes....Last time I was there dudes was acting mad funny and @#%$ I anit like it one bit...

yeah i went there to cop some tees and homies were ghost :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
TeamWolfShirts
"I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes"

i got my kicks back so did all my boys but i heard he got mad people and he's been trying to stay on the low because he owes mad people bread smh
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

man he still got some of my boys kicks, and we saw one of his homeboys in broward mall but we couldnt get close enough to him

wow damn i heard about them leaving, but to leave with your shoes. should file a lawsuit against them or something thats effed up

Back
Top Bottom