SOLE SUPREMACY STORE GRAND OPENING!!

Rico & stressed..in case you don't follow the blog yet, they're closed for vacation and re-open Monday the 22nd. Normal business hours (12pm-6pm). Good look on the support and I can't say this enough, GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Rico & stressed..in case you don't follow the blog yet, they're closed for vacation and re-open Monday the 22nd. Normal business hours (12pm-6pm). Good look on the support and I can't say this enough, GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Great shop to buy, sell and trade (very reasonable). More importantly the peeps that run the place are POLITE, easy to talk to and they have great customer service. That's the right way to run a business. Check em' out!!!

Great shop to buy, sell and trade (very reasonable). More importantly the peeps that run the place are POLITE, easy to talk to and they have great customer service. That's the right way to run a business. Check em' out!!!

Originally Posted by chris82790

For those who have sold shoes there how much have u guys gotten?

I've sold countless shoes to Derek. Traded and everything, also. The first pairs I sold to him was the White/Red high strap 1s DS and Hare 1s DS. Not knowing who I was at the time, he offered me $220. I lost out on a few dollars, but I needed the money so I took the offer. It really depends on what you got, how many you're trying to let go and market value for each shoe (meaning what people are WILLING to pay for them). Remember, this is a business, they're out to turn a profit for each shoe AND build relationships who deal with them. They're not flat out low ballers who would make an offer that'll make you slap them.
laugh.gif
. They try to meet a medium where you'll be satisfied with the price and they'll be satisfied. To make it short, no BS and childish !!@+.

Originally Posted by chris82790

For those who have sold shoes there how much have u guys gotten?

I've sold countless shoes to Derek. Traded and everything, also. The first pairs I sold to him was the White/Red high strap 1s DS and Hare 1s DS. Not knowing who I was at the time, he offered me $220. I lost out on a few dollars, but I needed the money so I took the offer. It really depends on what you got, how many you're trying to let go and market value for each shoe (meaning what people are WILLING to pay for them). Remember, this is a business, they're out to turn a profit for each shoe AND build relationships who deal with them. They're not flat out low ballers who would make an offer that'll make you slap them.
laugh.gif
. They try to meet a medium where you'll be satisfied with the price and they'll be satisfied. To make it short, no BS and childish !!@+.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i need to visit

do you guys got a lot of smaller sizes? (8-9?)

Every now and then they get size 8-9. It just depends what people drop off at the shop or what they get in the mail. You can always make a request, if your looking for a specific shoe/size and they'll note it down and be on the lookout. Stay loyal to the blog and you might find something you've been looking for.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i need to visit

do you guys got a lot of smaller sizes? (8-9?)

Every now and then they get size 8-9. It just depends what people drop off at the shop or what they get in the mail. You can always make a request, if your looking for a specific shoe/size and they'll note it down and be on the lookout. Stay loyal to the blog and you might find something you've been looking for.

like others have been saying, super cool to work with. support sole supremacy. good looking out on the bridge toll my dude haha

like others have been saying, super cool to work with. support sole supremacy. good looking out on the bridge toll my dude haha

a lil late but peace out to my dude D for the ends...pleasure doing business with you guys and best beleive
ill be back to pick some stuff up...

to all these dude sare super official sold 11 pairs and made a coo peace a change in the process so easy to deal with..

a lil late but peace out to my dude D for the ends...pleasure doing business with you guys and best beleive

to all these dude sare super official sold 11 pairs and made a coo peace a change in the process so easy to deal with..

Originally Posted by nmsf415

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! All I can say is that since day ONE, they've been really solid. I've always met with Derek at the Best Buy meetup days and met Rob when the shop opened up. Nobody does it better..

Originally Posted by nmsf415

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! All I can say is that since day ONE, they've been really solid. I've always met with Derek at the Best Buy meetup days and met Rob when the shop opened up. Nobody does it better..

Back
Top Bottom