SOLE SUPREMACY STORE GRAND OPENING!!

NOW OPEN!!

via Sneakerfiles.com

Untitled-2.jpg

One of the Bay Area’s leading independent online sneaker shops will soon be celebrating their grand opening of a physical retail store!

What started off as a side project for a few lucky local (if you’re from the Bay Area) Sneakerheads nearly 3 years ago has quickly become a staple for those of us who still yearn for that missing piece(s) to our ever growing collections. Creating a blog and advertising on Craigslist… that’s how every business get started right? Well, not really… but for Sole Supremacy it has become a reality. Retaining their blog and posting updates daily as well as opening up an eBay store was only the beginning…

Hit the jump for more!

IMG00239-20101101-1651.jpg

The guys over Sole Supremacy carry those hard to find gems that we search for far and wide, everything from Nike to Jordan & Nike SB. OGs, Retro’s, DS, VNDS & used; you name it, they’ve got it. Buy, Sell & Trade… there are even consignment options available so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of flakers and deadbeat bidders. Let’s not forget the most important thing (besides the shoes), their premium customer service. Personally, I’ve been a fan since the Craigslist days… and things have only gotten better. 100% authentic kicks, great prices and limitless ways to go about obtaining that one pair you’ve had your eye on. They even ship to those who reside throughout the US. This is how a good sneaker spot becomes a great one.

159.jpg

For those of you interested, the new Store will open up across from the NewPark Mall in Newark, CA. We will be updating you on the opening of the shop as soon as it happens. Make sure to visit SoleSupremacy.com daily for updates on inventory and new items.

For the entire report, click the link: Sneaker Shop Shout-Out / Sneaker Files

NOW OPEN!!

via Sneakerfiles.com

Untitled-2.jpg

One of the Bay Area’s leading independent online sneaker shops will soon be celebrating their grand opening of a physical retail store!

What started off as a side project for a few lucky local (if you’re from the Bay Area) Sneakerheads nearly 3 years ago has quickly become a staple for those of us who still yearn for that missing piece(s) to our ever growing collections. Creating a blog and advertising on Craigslist… that’s how every business get started right? Well, not really… but for Sole Supremacy it has become a reality. Retaining their blog and posting updates daily as well as opening up an eBay store was only the beginning…

Hit the jump for more!

IMG00239-20101101-1651.jpg

The guys over Sole Supremacy carry those hard to find gems that we search for far and wide, everything from Nike to Jordan & Nike SB. OGs, Retro’s, DS, VNDS & used; you name it, they’ve got it. Buy, Sell & Trade… there are even consignment options available so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of flakers and deadbeat bidders. Let’s not forget the most important thing (besides the shoes), their premium customer service. Personally, I’ve been a fan since the Craigslist days… and things have only gotten better. 100% authentic kicks, great prices and limitless ways to go about obtaining that one pair you’ve had your eye on. They even ship to those who reside throughout the US. This is how a good sneaker spot becomes a great one.

159.jpg

For those of you interested, the new Store will open up across from the NewPark Mall in Newark, CA. We will be updating you on the opening of the shop as soon as it happens. Make sure to visit SoleSupremacy.com daily for updates on inventory and new items.

For the entire report, click the link: Sneaker Shop Shout-Out / Sneaker Files

I wanna send you guys a list of shoes I wanna sell. Do I need to send the product codes or is the description of the shoes enough?

I wanna send you guys a list of shoes I wanna sell. Do I need to send the product codes or is the description of the shoes enough?

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Hit them with an email at: solesupremacy@yahoo.com. Give a list and the condition it's in. No need for product codes since it's authentic (I'm assuming..lol). HONESTY IS THE NUMBER 1 POLICY. if you're looking for consignment, it'll get thrown up on eBay and the buyers will decide the price. My boy will buy everything in bulk also, especially if it's DS. hit them up, they're hella easy to work with..

Hit them with an email at: solesupremacy@yahoo.com. Give a list and the condition it's in. No need for product codes since it's authentic (I'm assuming..lol). HONESTY IS THE NUMBER 1 POLICY. if you're looking for consignment, it'll get thrown up on eBay and the buyers will decide the price. My boy will buy everything in bulk also, especially if it's DS. hit them up, they're hella easy to work with..

Anything GR, they don't carry on RD. Most of the new releases that they have from time to time are through consignment or personal stash. Last year, they had the space jams months ahead of release. But if there is a shoe you're looking for, you can shoot them a request. But moving forward, with a physical location, I wouldn't doubt if down the line they started carrying certain new releases. I'll keep you posted, if anything. You can follow the blog for updates.

Anything GR, they don't carry on RD. Most of the new releases that they have from time to time are through consignment or personal stash. Last year, they had the space jams months ahead of release. But if there is a shoe you're looking for, you can shoot them a request. But moving forward, with a physical location, I wouldn't doubt if down the line they started carrying certain new releases. I'll keep you posted, if anything. You can follow the blog for updates.

Originally Posted by Daver

yeah my shoes are 100% legit. i got them on consigment somewhere else so i cant get product codes cause the shoes are at the shop and i wanna c how much yud purchase them for. i dont like consigment, that $!#! takes too long. ill send a list through email

yeah my shoes are 100% legit. i got them on consigment somewhere else so i cant get product codes cause the shoes are at the shop and i wanna c how much yud purchase them for. i dont like consigment, that $!#! takes too long. ill send a list through email

Congrats to the owners!! I usually send people their way when they want to trade or ask me to help them sell vnds shoes. I always thought about opening my own store, but i decided to just keep things on the web and keep it majority as a hobby. Good luck and I hope their success continues on!

Congrats to the owners!! I usually send people their way when they want to trade or ask me to help them sell vnds shoes. I always thought about opening my own store, but i decided to just keep things on the web and keep it majority as a hobby. Good luck and I hope their success continues on!

Congrats to them.

I might sell some of my stuff, my OG 1s and HUF SB highs are still in great condition.

Congrats to them.

I might sell some of my stuff, my OG 1s and HUF SB highs are still in great condition.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Congrats to them.

Good lookin. Hit them up if you wanna sell or consign. I think he got OG 1s in a size 8 and 13 right now. Haha

Congrats to them.

Good lookin. Hit them up if you wanna sell or consign. I think he got OG 1s in a size 8 and 13 right now. Haha

So is it open? I'm headed to the city tomorrow and would love to stop by. If so I need an addy please.

So is it open? I'm headed to the city tomorrow and would love to stop by. If so I need an addy please.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Nah not yet. There's no official date on the opening yet. If your looking for anything in particular, you can hit them up through email. I'll keep everyone posted through here once the date becomes official.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Nah not yet. There's no official date on the opening yet. If your looking for anything in particular, you can hit them up through email. I'll keep everyone posted through here once the date becomes official.

Congrats to them.

Will do. Mine are both size 9, but again - Congrats to them.

Back
Top Bottom