Soled Out NYC IV November 17th in SOHO

So you won that raffle. $3 down the drain.. It was so HYPED and every kid in there had color jeans, OG jordans, Fades with the crazy parts with Startersnapbacks. And dont forget the scarves and kanye glasses too. I ended up staying a while because my teamates were selling shoes but the fight was the highlightof my night! l0l

me and my boys had front row seats to the little brawl that took place

"BLAT BLAT BLAT!!!" Lol

I was the dude with the Iowas that I unfortunately couldnt sell or trade
ohwell.gif

When did that happen. Was it some dude and some little kid over some 94 II's. Cause i saw that some dude was arguing with some little kid over someII's.

^nahh something happened that I didnt see, then I see two dudes arguin and one hit the other dude and his mouth was all bloody. Then the dude that got hit wasgoin crazy like "BLAT BLAT BLAT! WHAT YOU WANNA DO?? I'LL %**@ U UP" talkin all that bs, etc.... Lol

they never went outside to fight tho

It was wack.
Someone got jacked for 1994 retro II's.
There was a fight that went outside.

So it was over the 94 II's. I was inside when the some dude snatched the little kid's II's saying that they belonged to him or what ever, i aintreally know what was going on. Then they were outside talking or what ever, i left after that. But it was wack.

went to one of these before....waste of $10 and time.... they always have either the same GR stuff you can buy from any shop anywhere in new york or stuff thatyou can find at Flight Club for cheaper......

like i said Me and my boys had the best table in there we were the 4 tabels down when you come in on your left side. i saw dizzy,sais,and a few othernter's. also had those hypebeast kids with the ultra tight jeans.

i'll post pics later

WHAT THE HELL
indifferent.gif

all those kids look lame..as in they hung out with that lame chick all day and still didnt smash probably
indifferent.gif

LMAO.. Yea I heard about the fight outside but the one my manz and I are talking about I heard was over fakes and was the funniest thing to watch when he hithim..Could be rumors but word of mouth is my only resource.. Those dudes in the pic thought they were the light of the show but were getting laughed at thewhole time..

Ne one else was there?? With pics?? I took video but cant get it into my computer. ill keep trying untill then

8axw6kp.jpg

I was on the train w/ my girl when I saw this dude with some other weirdo rockin' silver shiny pants.

I just straight laughed in their face, even my girl did.
laugh.gif

I don't get how ANYBODY could go to these events, dudes trying too hard and look corny.

Back
Top Bottom