Soled Out NYC II Feb 10th (Buy, Sell, & Trade Sneaker Ev
from MD/DC/VA
Sold Out NYC 2 Feb 10th (Buy, Sell, & Trade Sneaker Even
from General

Quote:
more of this crap Shame :smh:
smh.gif
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

thats all he posts about I would guess a post like this would be like hes selling shoes in the wrong section for example
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
more of this crap Shame

so is the event goin to be wack?

i was thinking bout goin ... is the event goin to be good or waste of time ?
thank
not a noob... just dont post alot.

Quote:
so is the event goin to be wack?
All these events are wack you see all the same faces on every sneaker lineup and do you want to pay to same the same people are shop your better off going to the stores for nothing
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

forreal?
so u sayin they not goin to have any heat there? or..?

dude i dont know what there gonna have but if you think $10.00 and staying in a cramped space with a bunch of guys and 3 sneaker birds is worth $10.00 and your time then check it out.

But I bet you will see the same faces that pop in and out of all the sneaker boutiques in downtown manhattan. When you can see there faces and shop for nothing.

sphixzie... i live in VA... i was thinking about going up to the event.... would it be worth it to drive 4 hours to go to it?
i want to know if its worth my time.

^^^Fam, I wouldn't make a 4 hour trip off the strength of someone who has 1 post.
SELL ME YOUR AIR FORCE 1'S SIZE 8

Quote:
sphixzie... i live in VA... i was thinking about going up to the event.... would it be worth it to drive 4 hours to go to it?
:rofl:
roll.gif

FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

me and my boy are gonna have a tabel their were coming with alot of heat. kicks,clothes, fitteds..... were going to have the best tabel in that place so comeand check it out.

i want to know if its worth my time.
eek.gif

STAY HOME FAM!!!
Your gonna take a 4 hour drive to pay $10 and walk around in a small$%%$ area with kids. Trust its not worth the trip

I went to one of these once. Payed $10 and left in 10 minutes no joke. It's not what it's made out to be, sure you'll find multiple good deals onbeat kicks, but who wants those. Well, to each his own; I don't want those.

I went to see whats up and left quick. But i ended up winning a raffle one of the vendors was having so it was worth it. Get to pick one pair of kicks of alist he's going to send me in my size.

Back
Top Bottom