SOLEFLY AIR JORDAN 17 LOW Collab February 16th

Received my pair from Goat today and they came super creased. Anyone else's pair come in like this?
IMG_7166.JPG

Looks like they did push ups in 'em.

Did you by new or from the used section? They were definitely worn. Already creased and laced.

Return those Bruh. That's sick. Did the laces come like that too!? :smh:

I want to return them but they talking bout deducting $27 for shipping and then giving me the rest on Goat Credit. I emailed them about it to see if they return back exactly what I paid in the same form of payment I used. It's not my fault that they ****ed up i shouldn't have to take the L.

Did you by new or from the used section? They were definitely worn. Already creased and laced.

It was an accepted bid so should be coming from the new section. I tried them on and laced them, wanted to see how the creasing looked once my foot was in them.

I've seen other pairs pre creased as well. Not sure if you have it worse than others

My pair was finally accepted by the post office, hopefully I get that next day instate shipping.

Yo....i'm in tampa. they supposedly sent it priority and was supposed to receive 2/22. it's now 3/3 and no one knows where my kicks are. i called solefly and ask to see if the can check something on their end and they just responded that it's out of their hands. i went to my local post office and they told me that the kicks are still in miami. the stupid tracking number states that it's in transit; miami is only 4 hrs down the road. i filed a claim w/ usps yesterday.

Yo....i'm in tampa. they supposedly sent it priority and was supposed to receive 2/22. it's now 3/3 and no one knows where my kicks are. i called solefly and ask to see if the can check something on their end and they just responded that it's out of their hands. i went to my local post office and they told me that the kicks are still in miami. the stupid tracking number states that it's in transit; miami is only 4 hrs down the road. i filed a claim w/ usps yesterday.
Dang man, idk what that's about. USPS is never my 1st choice, I always think of the worst when I get anything through them.

Back
Top Bottom