SOLEFLY AIR JORDAN 17 LOW Collab February 16th

Gotta get some fresh black t's and a pirates hat for spring/summer
383277117313646594.png

Surprised how smoothly this release went for supposibly only having 2300 pairs. All Star weekend(my birthday weekend) is going pretty well. Hit on White OVO 8s, UK Air Max 98s, Solefly 17s, and Black Cement 3s(under retail)! Missed on the Gold Toes but already have the gold Top 3s so not too worried. Just need the Del Sol Protros and I’m good!

Looks liek Solefly is starting to ship out orders...pretty quick turnaround. I was expecint 2- 4 business day before getting shipping.

How do you know they loaded to snkrs???? Need to know if I’m going to have another chance at retail before I pay resell.
not only are the product images are loaded, but the snkrs page images are loaded. ya know, the big pics when you scroll down? idk how to describe it but those pics haha.

the fact that those big photos are loaded means a drop is 100% happening. just a matter of when. and how they're going to decide to drop them.

i thought they were gonna drop during the game because they got loaded last night but they didn't. so i have no idea.

I still don’t see anything when I open snkrs but hopefully they drop soon...preciate it

they are running bots/hacking and thats why they know whats loaded.

thank them for they are the reason people are striking out on SNKRS over GR shoes

they are running bots/hacking and thats why they know whats loaded.

thank them for they are the reason people are striking out on SNKRS over GR shoes
Yeah figured, and that sucks. I'm glad I got them coming in already because with the SNKRS app I have absolutely no luck with draws.

Back
Top Bottom