SOLESUPREMACY.COM LEGIT OR NOT???

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this solesupremacy the same  in the ebay as solesupremacysales? i bought a kobe 11 ftb in that ebay store and i am having second thoughts on it. i have posted pics of the shoe here getting some other feedbacks from others. 

thanks

Yea they are the same. 100% legit

great. thanks. 

would you know if this pair is legit. i have read that the insole logo of the kb11 ftb should not be light and screen printed just like the one's that i've got from them.

here's the link
http://niketalk.com/t/654831/lc-kobe-11-ftb

Sorry not familiar with the shoe. Shoot them an email if you have any concern and I'm sure they will sort it out. They are local to me so I have traded, bought and sold to them with no issues at all.

Sorry not familiar with the shoe. Shoot them an email if you have any concern and I'm sure they will sort it out. They are local to me so I have traded, bought and sold to them with no issues at all.

Anybody know why Solesupremacy will not post photos of the outsole on any of their listings?

I was looking at an expensive Jordan on Ebay that I wanted to purchase. I sent (3) requests over the course of a week asking for the photo but no response at all.

At this point I'm done with them, however, what's the deal with them refusing to post sole photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom