Some 2010-2011 CONFIRMATIONS

175 for all XI's is just wack to me.
eyes.gif

Damn! Looks like I could retire from collecting after next spring. Between this years releases & these what's left to hope for?only thing is I hope my $ right so I can cop them all.

Im kind of glad that the prices are rising. It either means that the shoes will be more valuable over time or Jordan Brand sees a struggle. I hope it's the first. lol

AND

Prices rising keeps the kiddies with no money away or lets them buy a pair at a time. Dudes like me can cop multiples. One to rock and 2 to stock.

one to rock and 2 stock is a lot...you must rich (j/k)
i am looking forward to the cement III's and i'll probably get a pair of Cool Grey XIs too.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Im kind of glad that the prices are rising. It either means that the shoes will be more valuable over time or Jordan Brand sees a struggle. I hope it's the first. lol
what an idiot.

AND

Prices rising keeps the kiddies with no money away or lets them buy a pair at a time. Dudes like me can cop multiples. One to rock and 2 to stock.

you are into sneakers for all the wrong reasons

XIII @ $150....ok.....XI@ $175.......are the on crack?? THATS why i didnt get the space jams.

I bought my 2001 retros for $135 + tax.......Production costs didnt go up by $40 since then.

THIS is the reason im done with buying shoes.....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

AND

you are into sneakers for all the wrong reasons
You don't know what your typing about.

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

not sure if already posted

After a slew of rumors and hear-say regarding a number Air Jordan releases, six Air Jordan Retros have been confirmed for the upcoming Holiday 2010 and Spring 2011 seasons. Among the releases are three never-before-retroed models, the most intriguing one being the beloved Air Jordan VII Bordeaux that originally released in 1991. Continue reading for a full list with release dates.

air-jordan-2010-2011-release-info.jpg

11/01/10 – Air Jordan XIII “Flint

150 for the 3s ?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, id pay 150 for the black cements but not any other color.

and im really pleased all the 13s are coming back around , those are my favorite jordans EVER.i bet the white and reds will come out a week before the cool greys do how the jams and the 12s did last year . , and when the playoffs come out 3 pairs of those that was my first pair of jordans and
my favorite jordans of ALL TIME . these are all good quality retro jordans right here , so JB dont mess this up and keep em as close to the
OG color as you can and dont cut no corner , that means the yellow circle around the jumpman and the green bubble
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
but i guess
we are paying 25 bucks for a box . but 2 pairs copped of Every OG colorway . i can now get ready to quit jordans after these.

Back
Top Bottom