Some 2010-2011 CONFIRMATIONS

????? playoffs?????? he wore those in the all star game first the buzz in the playoffs that year was him rocking 14's, plus i had them before the playoffs 

Here we go ^^^^
laugh.gif

i cant believe people are complaining about the price. the cdp 3's were 155 cause the pack together was 310. i hope the price keeps people away cause i would pay 150 all day for some ds cement 3's and 175 all day for some ds cool grey xi's. im sure they will be good quality also. i would much rather have a 2010 pair of j's for 150 then pay 200-300 for old yellowed 2001-2003 retros.

^^^^ right on the nose! i just want the flints and bordeauxs, everything else is just welcomed but i dont have to have

Originally Posted by riddla713

i cant believe people are complaining about the price. the cdp 3's were 155 cause the pack together was 310. i hope the price keeps people away cause i would pay 150 all day for some ds cement 3's and 175 all day for some ds cool grey xi's. im sure they will be good quality also. i would much rather have a 2010 pair of j's for 150 then pay 200-300 for old yellowed 2001-2003 retros.

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. Just because a pack is $310, doesn't mean each shoe is worth $155. The XX was $175 in 2005, but now it was $155 in 2008? $310 is just a number they through out there, probably as some sort of average for all the packs. If they used actual value then all the packs would have been different prices. It's also cool if you like paying more for sneakers, but most of us don't. If you can explain why a shoe with cheaper materials is worth $50 more than it was 9 years ago then by all means please do so. If they dye the midsoles again then I wouldn't feel as bad about paying more, but they haven't since the 2003 release so why are you "sure they will be good quality also" ? Give me a break man, if your going to come on here saying stuff at least have a clue what you are talking about.

Out of all these releases, I'll probably only be getting 2 if any. If the cool grays have the cdp mold, there's no point in even buying those. IMO, cool grays are far from being the best colorway of XI, and if they use the cpd mold on these, they'll be the worst looking XI retro thus far.

If it comes down to me only getting one of these releases, it's gonna easily be the cement IIIs. Just when I was seriously gonna leave JB products  alone, they dangle all this heat in my face. JB may have little to no respect for their consumers, but you have to give them credit, these guys are masters at reeling us back in anytime they feel like it.

!*% a buck fifty for some friggin 3's??? i was seriously considering these but after seeing the prices no thanks.

All these new releases are like fakes. You're not going to get the real thing. You get this mocked up, lesser quality inaccurate retro.

$150 for 3's now huh...I remember paying $108 after tax for my black cement and true blues..
smh.gif

JB can kiss my !#$.

Cements 3's were $99.99 in 2003, with halfway decent quality.

The new ones for $150? With awful quality? Ha.

JB can keep the Cool Grey XI's. I can see 'em now - trash shape and burlap potato sack upper.

Flints are a game time decision.

oh man ... i will be getting all of them this year
it's looking to be a wonderful holiday!!!!

oh my god this is the best year man hopefully 2011 looks as good as it does in the first months lol even tho ill be broke!!!!! lol its ok well worth it!!!!!

I think 2011 is gonna be my curtain call i'll be 25 but there really is nothing else I need as far as Retro's or desperately want. I don't like those Bordont 7's and the way that those SJ's felt on my feet after walking Jb can keep the Cool Grey XI's too. I will probably get me some 9's and 13's and maybe even the Cement 3's but there will only be 2 pair of shoes I absolutely have to have and will buy at any time and those are the Indiglo 14's
pimp.gif
,and Columbia XI's with the BLUE TINT SOLE!!!
pimp.gif
 No matter what I do in life or where im at i'll get these no matter what.

I'll pay $150 for the White/Red/Black 13's because the 2005 pair are bleeding and they cost double that price on the internet.
I'll pay $150 for the 3's simply because the quality on the 2003 pair wasn't all that great either and what's $50 when you have the money?
The CG 11's might get passed on because I can't pay $175 on them if they look like the Space Jams.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by riddla713

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. Just because a pack is $310, doesn't mean each shoe is worth $155. The XX was $175 in 2005, but now it was $155 in 2008? $310 is just a number they through out there, probably as some sort of average for all the packs. If they used actual value then all the packs would have been different prices. It's also cool if you like paying more for sneakers, but most of us don't. If you can explain why a shoe with cheaper materials is worth $50 more than it was 9 years ago then by all means please do so. If they dye the midsoles again then I wouldn't feel as bad about paying more, but they haven't since the 2003 release so why are you "sure they will be good quality also" ? Give me a break man, if your going to come on here saying stuff at least have a clue what you are talking about.
well take your money and buy your dyed midsole 2001 retro 3's for 300+. how do you expect a company to compete if they keep their prices the way they were 5-10 years ago. 150 has been the average retro price for retro releases since 2006. also, i beleive the quality will be fine because as as recently jb has been using better materials for their retros.
and yes my price was corerct for the cdp 3 cause now they sell for 200+ and the xx sells for less than 100. so if you are going to call me on something at least have a good point. right now you complain about price and qualitiy but come release day you will be posting your pics of multiples.

Back
Top Bottom