Some Disneyland Info/Help/secrets/Facts

this was a perfect thread bc im going with my school tonight. im gonna look for these little things.

^^^Oh man that sucks... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Come on, three boys and one toy? That kind of stunt always ends badly :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Who was there for grad night last night?
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​

Last time I went was this past January. Wifey's B-Day, she loves that joint like a little kid, :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. The things you do for the one you love I guess, :wow:
eek.gif
. Plus I had two free passes from my ABC intern days (Bonus 4 Pirates of the Carribean II grossing billions of dollars). The place is a pleasure to the eyes, but I just seen most of it already.

Sometimes I wish I was a tourist so I could be :wow:
eek.gif
at everything with a camera around my neck. I guess I just have to take the SoCal Resident discount.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

kingcrux: hopefully if i roll next week I can find those toys for your kids
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

kingcrux31:

I work around that area, if I dont get off work too late I can pick em up for you tonight. Last time I went with my little cousin I bought her a balloon, but she had more fun with the weight thing than the actual balloon.

I was at Disneyland a few months back and got to see the "Jedi Academy" show which I thought was really cool.
UNFORGIVABLE WACKNESS
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

^^^^academy show was dope....really sparked the kid in me. too bad the kids didnt get to keep any of the stuff. vanexellent, you have vader and maul or just vader?
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

haha...thats real dope kingcrux. shouldve told your son to keep the robe too. haha.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Went to california adventure a few weeks back and they had free wine tasting. Only 3 different wines but it was FREE. And i think the finding nemo ride opened this week.
fs/ft sz 9.5 DTRT IIIs, stealth Vs, flips, pure white IVs... Looking for sz 9.5 spacejams, coolgrey, bred XIs, jedis, home rayguns, calis

anybody know whats the deal with this fastpass thing?
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Well last time I visited Disneyland (late January last year), the Fast Pass was a system where you go to the attraction to get a ride's Fast Pass stub that is only good for a certain time span about 1 hour in length, but the stub will only be valid a few hours after you obtain it. That means you have to go to the atrraction, get the Fast Pass stub, and return to the attraction with the Fast Pass stub at the time the stub is valid a few hours later. Not all rides have the Fast Pass feature though. Once you do all that, you will be admitted into the Fast Pass line where only those who have a Fast Pass can lineup. The Fast Pass line will then intersect with the mainline very close to the actual ride setup, to the point where you should at least see the ride.
Get 4.5% of your Finishline.com purchases back! PM me.
Fire Red III sz. 10.5 DS, & White/Black IX sz. 11
Jerseys: Jordan Dream Team, Washington Wizards, Flight Club dogtag/necklace

pjay23, is there a special ticket u need to get or just a general admission will work also?
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

anybody been into the new Nemo ride???
im planning on taking family there next week ....

btw Universal Studios front of the line pass >> disneyland fastpass :D
happy.gif
HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Apparently the wait on that nemo ride is like 3hrs long

Goooooooooonies
"You never know what a man is truly made of until you peel the skin off his face one piece at a time."​

Quote:
Some of the face characters (ones where you can see their faces i.e. Mulan, Prince, etc) that are supposed to be female are played be males (Malificent from Snow White) is one, so the actor must shave every 2 hours.
UCLA​
Class of '10​

Back
Top Bottom