Some Disneyland Info/Help/secrets/Facts

since im goin to Disneyland next month

anyone know how to lift the sword out of the stone? i heard about a secret button somewhere...

All i know about is about the train station. The morse code you hear is walt disneys opening day speech

and anyone know of any other disneyland secrets?
Court is now in session

There's a $15,000 annual fee to party it up at club 33 in New Orleans.

Club 33 is the only place in Disneyland park to serve alcohol.

Club 33 was once Walt Disney's apartment converted into a club after his death.

There used to be Alligators in the Tom Sawyer's river, but they kept escaping into the park...so they were removed

Plaza Inn near Main St. has some dope @#%$ fried chicken, well worth the $12

When on the Haunted Mansion, when going by the dining hall you'll see a spider on the glass, it's actually covering a bullet hole. In the 70's someone shot at the glass, and the glass is one huge piece they had to helicopter drop in during construction of the ride so they had no choice but to cover it.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Thanks for that link RFX. I am an annual pass holder and I didn't even know 90% of that stuff. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

i cant believe i never heard of club 33
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

i have been to club 33... it is ridiculous... my friend hooked it up and we had lunch there... meal cost around $70 but we got a free park hopper ticket so we pretty much got a free meal... i had this awesome beef entree and there was an all-you-can-eat appetizer bar with such things as crab legs, lobster tails, and tuna sashimi. Also there was an all-you-can-eat dessert bar with a chocolate fountain. I hope to go back one day. Lol there's an elevator shaft that goes up one floor to where you sit and I got stuck inside... had to climb out

-Some of the face characters (ones where you can see their faces i.e. Mulan, Prince, etc) that are supposed to be female are played be males (Malificent from Snow White) is one, so the actor must shave every 2 hours.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

i remember when i was there, tinkerbell got caught on the line as she was "flying"
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Quote:
-Some of the face characters (ones where you can see their faces i.e. Mulan, Prince, etc) that are supposed to be female are played be males (Malificent from Snow White) is one, so the actor must shave every 2 hours.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
TEAM KB24: Member #2"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

Oh yeah and alot of the shorter male characters like mickey and @#%$ are played by women cuz most times the men play the really tall characters

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
Goooooooooonies​

Quote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Club 33 was one of the most over rated experiences of my life.
my company is a "member"..sort of..long story.
anyways, the food was just ok. the only cool thing was you got to drink.
everything was paid for except the alcohol so that was a plus also.
-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

this is great when i go to disneyland in a few weeks i know what to look for.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Back
Top Bottom