Some girl posted this on Facebook...Oplnlons please....

masterchef

Banned
[h6]Some girl posted this on Facebook...
[/h6][h6]
[/h6][h6]REPOST::Idc what anyone says being a girl will always be harder than being a boy. A boy doesn't go through PMS and cramps and having babies. Boys don't have to carry their baby and then give it their spouse's last name. #$%* if you're a boy. Your life is easy[/h6]
l told her that was one of the dumbest things l had ever read... am l insensitive ?

Originally Posted by MasterChef

[/h6][h6]
[/h6][h6]REPOST::Idc what anyone says being a girl will always be harder than being a boy. A boy doesn't go through PMS and cramps and having babies. Boys don't have to carry their baby and then give it their spouse's last name. #$%* if you're a boy. Your life is easy[/h6]
l told her that was one of the dumbest things l had ever read... am l insensitive ?

Why does it matter if we think you are insensitive?

You obviously are having second thoughts about what you said. Is our opinion really that much of value to you? Because at the end of the day she is just stating her opinion, just like you.

Originally Posted by megatron

[/h6][h6]

You obviously are having second thoughts about what you said. Is our opinion really that much of value to you? Because at the end of the day she is just stating her opinion, just like you.

l was told l had shovenlstlc vlews ln the past... l wanted ot noe lf other men could see how out of l1ne sald statements were...

Originally Posted by hotboy

What is her race?

puerto rlcan /  domlnlcan %*!#+*! pregnant @ 16...

usual J/o from bac ln the day
Nobody told her to get knocked up at 16. You live with the choices you make. No one made her life as a female harder but herself.

This dood really said shovenistic though..
laugh.gif

Each gender has its challenges. We have a LOT of pressure. We have to be the protector/provider amongst other things. Don't feel like thinking about it.

Originally Posted by megatron

[/h6][h6]

l was told l had shovenlstlc vlews ln the past... l wanted ot noe lf other men could see how out of l1ne sald statements were...
tumblr_ltmjzvtAXx1qg5wp9.gif

she just posted exactly how i feel right now...minus the part about the baby's last name

its that time and all i want to do is cry but i have no reason to...i wish someone would just pinch me so i could cry my eyes out

I couldn't disagree any more. Society places such a burden on being a man, it isn't funny. Direct correlation between the pressures of being a man, in our day and age, and emasculation of our gender today. Although women say men need to display more of a sensitive side, you know you cannot. IF you display weakness, unless extreme condition, you're potentially compromising your masculinity. In an age when the "alpha male" assume to the top of any proverbial food pyramid, you have to stand firm to true male roots to succeed.

Men kill themselves, if they feel they cannot provide for their families.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she just posted exactly how i feel right now...minus the part about the baby's last name

its that time and all i want to do is cry but i have no reason to...i wish someone would just pinch me so i could cry my eyes out

walt so because you have Pms and cramps thats more difficult then being the provider and protector of a family?

eek.gif

Boy gotta get jobs and provide for women who do nothin sit on they @*% and get sexed up by the men. we have to make sure our penis is big enough. we gotta make sure our daughters dont become jumpoffs.... we got all types of thingas to do... us men have it to hard... if you a ugly dude, you have no chance... if you a ugly a girl, you can twerk and suck to make a livin.... being a male hard too

I wont pinch you baby girl
I will love you ever so tenderly until there is no more love within me to give to you. You are a heavenly blessed beauty from the deepest parts of heaven and as you are in emotional agony I also feel the pain you are under. I assure you everything will be great my beauty and one day I and thee will plunge into an oasis of extacy where hours of passion will feel like seconds in this world for you are accustomed to the heavens where beauties thrive and prosper. It is because of this malignant world which is plagued by men who do not appreciate someone as divine and blessed with the looks of a queen. Come forth for I have great things to show you and as the heaven weep on your absence we will make magic and pure joy within the covers of my bed sheets. I am you and you will be me united in eternal passion.You are like a unicorn in this world and I will like to ride you through the night. 

walt so because you have Pms and cramps thats more difficult then being the provider and protector of a family?

eek.gif

thats what you got from what i posted? i'm usually down for a ridiculous NT argument but not tonight sir

you're just gonna ignore the part about carrying another person inside of your body? like i said not tonight

eek.gif

thats what you got from what i posted? i'm usually down for a ridiculous NT argument but not tonight sir

you're just gonna ignore the part about carrying another person inside of your body? like i said not tonight

Please ignore his taunts which cause you more distress my fair lady for he is not a representative of man kind or shall I say men kind. These children which are not present in our reality today will one day fill our house with joy and happiness. My duty as a man I shall take upon my self and provide for you and our seed for that is the true meaning of our existence. Mrs.Brown I will leave you to reflect upon my words of passion for you, have had a long day. Let us dream of each other and continue our voyage through the horizon as one.

Back
Top Bottom