smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
"Oooooooooooooh"

There was this other one I just saw from some fol name "Trizz" and the whole song he's saying "They Ain't Ready For It" but I can't find it on youtube yet. :lol:
laugh.gif

MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

How can anyone "Like That!" It's like a bad Saturday Night Live skit. Is Video Fact just throwing $$$ and anyone with a Hip Hop/Rap Dream these days? No wonder 95% of Canadian artists are never taken seriously State side.

Yeah it's pretty bad, i was watching it and i saw that Rizz video. The white guy.

Whoa, i felt like i was watching Malibu's most wanted. The music and video was just terrible.

Shouts out to THC, a great Toronto based hip-hop crew that's trying to hold it down.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

worse than k-fed... nuff said

i seen these videos on rapcity, and it really reminds me of how that program fell off hard

@#%$ was that??? :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
i know im not chingy but i like that right thurr, so why dont you come over hurr

seriously, if these clowns can cake like this by actin like 14 year olds, sign me up to a record label mang. i needa cop a whip, word to dimsum's honda.
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

Back
Top Bottom