Some Occult corporate logos.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Ok there are some reaches in there but this one about Beyonce trips me out.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=604
indifferent.gif

that site loses all credibility right there
roll.gif

cartune wrote:
marath0n wrote:

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Did you even read it? How could you pass all that off as simply a coincidence? Obviously, there are some tuths to what's contained. I wont argue witheveryone who denys everything that's out of the norm though. I'll just hope you get better.

Originally Posted by jjsrf

you learn somethin new everyday.. did not know obama was a mason

Every president so far, and every president that will come to be.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by jjsrf

you learn somethin new everyday.. did not know obama was a mason

Every president so far, and every president that will come to be.
excuse me if im misinformed but JFK and Abe Lincoln were the only presidents not to be masons
indifferent.gif

According to masons obama nor Bush were freemasons but thats coming from the source so it will probably be overlooked
eyes.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

Did you even read it? How could you pass all that off as simply a coincidence? Obviously, there are some tuths to what's contained. I wont argue with everyone who denys everything that's out of the norm though. I'll just hope you get better.
My problem is people look at stuff like this and take it to heart because the author articulates his point, that doesnt make it right though. Youlook hard at ANYTHING you are going to find something crazy to associate it with. If you turn the yuku sign upside down it looks like devilhorns now are allNT'rs part of an occult why does niketalk only accept members once a month? Now in 5 seconds I just started a conspiracy. Im not defending Beyonce cause Idont know her For all I know this could be right but I hate when people take stuff like this in say wow
eek.gif
thats interesting it must be true. In hisverse, Jay-Z refers to Beyonce as "Young B" because she was just reborn. Really?
smh.gif

When I saw the transformers trailer I knew somebody was going to associate alot of it with some kind of occult symbols I just knew it and low and behold its onthis same exact site.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

cartune wrote:
marath0n wrote:

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Did you even read it? How could you pass all that off as simply a coincidence? Obviously, there are some tuths to what's contained. I wont argue with everyone who denys everything that's out of the norm though. I'll just hope you get better.

i'm always down for a good conspiracy theory...but
roll.gif
i f anything herdad is the evil behind Sasha Fierce...

Originally Posted by BTonNT

Originally Posted by cartune

According to masons obama nor Bush were freemasons but thats coming from the source so it will probably be overlooked
eyes.gif

logo_skull_bones.jpg
man I was speaking from a non conspiracy point of view my friend is a freemason they have records of all masons Obama and Bush arent on there. Andskull and bones arent affiliated with masons according to them but the conspiracy theories Ill stay out of. Who knows...

I know S&B arent freemasons. I was just showing that Bush is well known to have a secret society association.

in saying that they "arent affiliated" I think that would depend on whether you mean through opinion or in activity. because secret societies'activities are obviously typically kept secret and I think a lot of peoples' opinions would affiliate elite skull & bones type societies and highranking freemasonry under similar associations. but I guess if youre saying "according to them"...who knows?

but you say your friend has a record of all masons though? hmm...I think that'd be an interesting list to see.
nerd.gif
A list like that could probably answer a lot of peoples questions then... [notthat Im looking to ask any or anything at the moment]

Hi Barack Obama,

I was very proud to hear that you were a 32nd Degree Prince Hall Mason. You're a very high degree mason, and I'm sure that your'e highly respected amongst your associates, (as my grandfather was). My grandfather was an honorary 33rd degree mason. I know, that with all of the diety and spiritual protection (of the worlds creators), you are president of the U.S. So that this (diety created) world will contiue to exist, (and be saved). The dieties are not destroying it (in 2008).
lol

[h2] [/h2]
[h2]Fred Flintstone was a Mason[/h2]
May 28th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Random Thoughts

Wiki quote:

"Fred, like Barney, was also a member of the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos Lodge and a member of the Loyal Order of Dinosaurs (clearly modeled after Freemasonry; Mel Blanc, the voice behind Barney, was himself a Mason, although Masons do not wear elaborate funny hats or make animal sounds)."

Here's their lodge:

^ Complete with the twin pillars

^ Fred Flintstone wearing the Knights Templar hat similar to those jolly fellows:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/california_cmdry_no_11.jpg

Other interesting point, check out the currency used by the Flintstones:

Yabadabadoo?

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

ok. I didnt even really look through the site until just now but since I hadnt seen the Transformers advertisements before and since it was brought up...

since when did Egypt and pyramids become a central theme in the Transformers series? Is there some material outside of the old cartoon that developed on that? if not,....recent hollywood rewrites ftw?
nerd.gif
placement of light is also pretty interesting (but of course we knew someone was gonna say that right? lol)

and can anyone sincerely say that they can't see this resemblance.....

and then considering the concepts of the story, there are some definite allegories in there with religious and spiritual elements. "the Allspark", the parallels to fallen angels, I have to go back and watch but wasnt there an element of sacrifice in the first film too? and is this one dealing with apocalypse or something? (honest questions because I dont know the plot of the new one)

for real though.... you guys dont see these elements occurring so much more frequently in entertainment? not even a little?
laugh.gif
cmon now. Seems like these topics are like surfacing in every other major blockbuster film and tv series now. and Im not at all saying they're some diabolical device or anything like that at all.....it could be the entertainment market sharing or capitalizing on popular themes if you say it is but you have to at least admit that you see some semblance and continuity there right? Maybe it's just the best viral marketing campaign we've evarr seen.....cause it def communicates an atmosphere where I feel like Im sitting back
laugh.gif
as we obliviously enter a brave new world if no one else sees this stuff at all. it's like everyones going
smh.gif
no
smh.gif
no to any and everything while all this stuff is represented more and more and slowly brought together. weigh the substance in the amount of "entertainment" this year.
nerd.gif

cant wait to see what this movie is gonna be about.
laugh.gif

still have to see Angels & Demons though. and Im curious about how 2012 will be.

Back
Top Bottom