Some Occult corporate logos.

After they compared the Chevy logo, to wings... I knew I was in for an article full of reach and $#+$*%@*.

the pope worships saturn
nerd.gif

We kinda talked about this in my marketing class the majority of logos have circles in them because it catches attention more than any other shape like whensomeone writes something they want you to pay attention to they circle it thats why majority of logos have a circle in it or a circle outside of it. Trianglesare the second

^ Never of course..... at least not until each and EVERY "theory" comes to light as fact.
grin.gif
Btw, some of those were reaaaaaching. Nike? Come on,guys....
eyes.gif

Why are they including the Shell logo... the company name is Shell... hence the shell emblem. Surely they're seeing things which aren't there with thatexample.

I'm very open minded in general and like hearing alternative points of view but I think the 'winged' logos perhaps are less divine, magical ormystical and more real worldly than that article suggests. For instance the Bentley logo probably has wings due to its owner, W.O. Bentley, producingaero-engines for Royal Flying Corps aircraft during World War 1, powering the Sopwith Camel amongst others. A bit of Wikipedia browsing also hints at AstonMartin having various dealings with the aerospace industry throughout its history, moving to a former aircraft factory and building aircraft parts during WorldWar 2. I would suggest that these are more reasonable explanations than what are included in the article.

Although admittedly I might myself be accused of reaching a bit here, the MINI logo could possibly be due to its former parent company Rover Group - whoproduced the old 'classic' Mini - being given to British Aerospace by the British Government in 1988. Who knows, seems plausible though.

Originally Posted by Maedhros Hawk

Why are they including the Shell logo... the company name is Shell... hence the shell emblem. Surely they're seeing things which aren't there with that example.

They are, and don't call me Shirley.

Back
Top Bottom