Some of you guys on NT are straight snitches

What happens on NT, stays on NT
smh.gif

Sike, LOL ! You should know better
roll.gif

lmao2od9.jpg

real talk tho. mad funny thread. this lil N dont even know what the hell he want. Cant take this young dude seriously
laugh.gif

dont trip young man, I have a feeling she is gonna give you a call in 8-9 months letting you know that you have a free ticket to the Maury show."You arethe FATHER", then she bust into random break dancing/pop lockin. see, every one loves breakdancing.

damn
smh.gif
learn from ya mistakes n quit running to nt for personal help..ppl on here (nt detectives) will always find your significant other and rat youout....next time know the game

You're 14, don't trip. Now you know why I don't post pictures of women on here, I vow to never get caught up because of the internet.

I don't understand why someone would post pics of their girl or anyone their smashing on NT... nothing positive can come out of it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
just because it's sam turner makes this funny. but yeah, there are some folks on here who have no lives, you should've known.

Originally Posted by That guy Max

dont trip young man, I have a feeling she is gonna give you a call in 8-9 months letting you know that you have a free ticket to the Maury show."You are the FATHER", then she bust into random break dancing/pop lockin. see, every one loves breakdancing.

103h1co.gif

664.gif

but you know what you gotta do right?

air her out?

what's that? you never smashed? don't have any leverage on her?

well in that case....

659.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

664.gif

air her out?

well in that case....

659.gif

wow... two fails in one post... good job

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I don't understand why someone would post pics of their girl or anyone their smashing on NT... nothing positive can come out of it
laugh.gif

LOL... but if I don't post pics no one will believe me!!

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

664.gif

air her out?

well in that case....

659.gif

lmfao this thread is too funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Which one of you puedo bears hit my mans girl up with erroneous information, in order for you to get with her.

Back
Top Bottom