Some PICS from my comic book collection (UPDATE at bottom of PG.3)

Thanks for the comments everybody...

Str8Hood: I'm honestly not sure...back then, I did it cause I loved it. Now, it'd prob.be to cash in, although I still love it...not sure if that makessense! Everything was great before I thought about turning a profit

While some might think your Archie collection is a little wierd of a thing to collect, I kinda think it's dope...I would say hold onto it and pass it on toyour kids. That's what I plan to do with my collection:

1z1hd38.jpg

30upeaa.jpg

118ep9j.jpg

1052mq0.jpg

I'm not gonna even post the figures, but been working on the collection since I was 7.

Nice,
Left my entire collection at my parents house so that my daughter doesn't get to it.

Did you do anything to the Olds 442 yet?

Never for into collecting comic books, But that's some nice collection. Are they worth much?

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

freakydestroyer wrote:
1950's
eek.gif
eek.gif
how old are you?

OLD...an arthritis-having, bone-creaking 29 yrs.old
eek.gif
on those comics being from the 50's. I loved Archieback in the day.
smokin.gif

It would be nice if they started releasing them in larger sizes like they used to!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by NjCollector

WB

What does that mean?
Welcome Back! You've been MIA for a good minute too.

Ohhhhhh!!! Thanks! I appreciate it! Yeah, I know...I def.need to get back on more often

Cam what good young sir!!! How's life been treating you and yours?

What's good homie...man, workin like a slave and tryin to raise these kids, bro. What's been up with you?

On a road similiar to yours not too long ago, just had a little girl 4months ago, completely changed my outlook on life, and getting into the mindframe ofpreparing for a wedding in a yr and a half.
laugh.gif

I still doing the impala thing or you swapped it out after that little incident?

That Archie collection is bonkers, I had a lot of the lil double digests and singles when I was younger but nothing like the stuff you got.

Nice collection, I've been thinking about comics a lot lately. I haven't bought anything in forever, been trying to save up and I know I can't walkinto the store and just buy one of something.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

While some might think your Archie collection is a little wierd of a thing to collect, I kinda think it's dope...I would say hold onto it and pass it on to your kids. That's what I plan to do with my collection:

1z1hd38.jpg

30upeaa.jpg

118ep9j.jpg

1052mq0.jpg

I'm not gonna even post the figures, but been working on the collection since I was 7.
pimp.gif
Nice!

That Dinobots poster is
pimp.gif
!

Cameron's Archie collection is sick too. As a teenager, I used to love getting those Archie comics they carry in the grocery store while you're waitingto check-out.

why archie comics??
are the comics anything like the cartoons they used to give on Saturday morning??

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

How did that damn Archie have Betty AND Veronica on his jock
indifferent.gif

Yes I'm mad
smh.gif

QFT I used to read it when I was younger and be jealous
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the props everyone....Ill try and get some pics of the comic books this weekend; Ive got almost 1000 of them...

As why I chose Archie, IDK...I bought my first one when I was 8, and I was just hooked. I attended comic book conventions all the time...brings back greatmemories

Damn that grimlock pic in the background just reminded me I still need to pick up that Takara MP Grimlock.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom