Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Well damn

Why you have 500 in cash on you though?

but you are lucky though, that's a messed up situation

at least you're alive to be talking about this L
*%!% retaliating or whatever though, just live and learn from it

Just to stunt on this !+!+! with...I would usually have more money on me smh. But yeah, it ain't gone be no retaliation, I don't know who the #!#!%@ were, I'm sure ol girl didn't live there, or if her name really is "Maria".
Yeah bro. Even with my anger issues I would take the L instead of going untamed guerilla on everybody and not getting anywhere.

Chances are though if this is an in-town gig and they aren't going town to town doing this you will see her again in some random place.....
*Plays mp3 of Nas' "Small World"*

Originally Posted by northparkblind

ducktales.
On Larry....
laugh.gif
but no bull %%*% young seed

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

murder them all.
Usually i would be amped up and be talkin' bout doing some crazy @+%@ like this...but now...I feel like I need to slow the #%$! down. I never thought in a million years that it was _s out here plotting on me. I want out of all this @+%@.

that's kinda scary.
same *@$@ is happening to me.
although nothing actually happened i hear about people tryna get me bar'd up and set me up.
+%* i'm only 19, i guess *@$@ ain't friendly out here anymore.

One of em had a 9...idk about other dude, it might have been a 44. I know it was a revolver tho

Damn kid. I don't e-like you but I'd never wish that on someone. Lucky that they just robbed you and didn't pull the trigger.

Lay low for a minute and just get your mind right.

damn mooly at least you still breathing but you know better shouldve brought your gun.....that %%@$% and them +@$+$* would be dead though with my anger issues

story dont add up. you met a chic that u didnt even know her address? how did u guys talk? how did u meet? whats her contact info? ducktales like a mofo

If I was you, I would try to remember the address, press charges..
but since im not you..
if you remember..
go there..
around 1 pm on a sunday
take EVERYTHING YOU SEE

Damn.. You got set up bruh. If you dont do anything, congrats on being the bigger man. but damn yo.

funny how i wasjust listenin to get ya mind right by jeezy

but just be happy you safe, chill with the showboatin

Originally Posted by nelly28

story dont add up. you met a chic that u didnt even know her address? how did u guys talk? how did u meet? whats her contact info? ducktales like a mofo

What you mean? I got on the @!!#* downtown, she hit me up, told me to come see her, she told me to call her when i got to a certain spot and she told me therest of the way. What's so hard to believe about that?

Back
Top Bottom