Some !$##* played me like Gucci Mane...

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Probably some NTers who saw a couple of your posts
laugh.gif
j/p

But be lucky you got out of that situation a live. Its time for you to cut some grass though, seems like you got snakes in it.
roll.gif

Lucked out.. If you every see that **!%$ again the question would be what would you do?

the main thing we're forgettin here is...

Gucci dont drink beer, but he does drink dom
100 THOUSAND DOLLAR MURDER CHARGE I MADE BOND

ITS GUCCI!

gucci aint never got played homie.

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

dbl

you know that aint no double with a 2 minute difference
bro im on a G1. it gave me a unable to complete screen so i typed it again and went for it only to see it already went thru.

shut your face stupid.

+++%@# always tryin to call ducktales on somethin, some of yall need to grow up.

Real talk be thankful for your life dude, i got my wake up call a couple of years ago so i already know dudes be up to no good everywhere.

sounds like ducktales but truthfully im always paranoid about this the

first time i go over to a chicks house on that 1am tip.

Being set up by some *#*%! was always something I feared when I was younger. Good to see you're okay though. Just lay low in the meantime, and get yourmind right.

i think this everytime can happen to me whenever i go to one of those myspace girls houses....yet i always go.....theyre usually in the burbs

crazy ##!+ is, U cant go see em and you cant let em over ya crib neither Dudes got broads casin homes and lettin em know what you got.

its a lose/lose situation.

If u can pull it off, in the future your meet up spot should be Hotel room on some "married man" steeze

Back
Top Bottom