Some !$##* played me like Gucci Mane...

thousandaire

Banned
Last night, I went to go see this lil bad $%@%! I got on a few days ago. I walk in her crib, we get to talking for a minute. The place damn near empty asidefrom a few boxes, but she told me she had just moved in so I didn't really think nothing of it. Next thing I know 2 _s with straps run in and stick me up.They took my buffs (cartier glasses) and $500. I'm suprised they didn't try to take my whip...but whatever. I'm thankful to still have my life, butI bet them _s guns wasn't even loaded. I don't know what the @### I was even thinking going over there not strapped. Whole situation was sketchy fromthe jump, ol girl would only meet up with me at night and wouldn't even give me her address, just told me how to get there. My spidey sense was going offthe whole time but I just said @### it....Damn I'm dumb NT
tired.gif

Probably some NTers who saw a couple of your posts
laugh.gif
j/p

But be lucky you got out of that situation a live. Its time for you to cut some grass though, seems like you got snakes in it.

Damn... but just be thankful you came away with ya life...

But you always gotta trust ya instincts...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

murder them all.
Usually i would be amped up and be talkin' bout doing some crazy @+%@ like this...but now...I feel like I need to slow the #%$! down. I neverthought in a million years that it was _s out here plotting on me. I want out of all this @+%@.

Sorry to hear that bro. When I was single, I never met up with chicks at their spot.

I know you don't want a lecture but always follow your first instinct on *$++ like that.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Well damn

Why you have 500 in cash on you though?

but you are lucky though, that's a messed up situation

at least you're alive to be talking about this L
*%!% retaliating or whatever though, just live and learn from it

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

murder them all.
Usually i would be amped up and be talkin' bout doing some crazy @+%@ like this...but now...I feel like I need to slow the #%$! down. I never thought in a million years that it was _s out here plotting on me. I want out of all this @+%@.
Best course of action is to take it slow. I got set up by people I thought was my mans and chances are you probably know the person who got you.Talk to people around your way let the info flow, wait til they get comfortable, then hit them with the fury.

Originally Posted by wiredz3

xbxoiv.jpg

DF?

ANYWAY, you should have sniffed the situation before getting into it. Like ya said, atleast your still alive, now pics..

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Well damn

Why you have 500 in cash on you though?

but you are lucky though, that's a messed up situation

at least you're alive to be talking about this L
*%!% retaliating or whatever though, just live and learn from it

Just to stunt on this !+!+! with...I would usually have more money on me smh. But yeah, it ain't gone be no retaliation, I don't know who the #!#!%@were, I'm sure ol girl didn't live there, or if her name really is "Maria".

dam you got got.. plain and simple

you was prolly an easy target
laugh.gif
, no offense

why you think she picked you??

I'm glad your OK. I heard some chick around here does that but I'm sure there are more. But yeah man you gotta be more careful. Going by your past post(I warned you in one
laugh.gif
) you like to show boat a bit. Chill for a bit man, seems like your attracting the wrong attention duke.

Back
Top Bottom