Some Spring 2017 Retro info...

After the flack from last time I decided to do this a bit different. If you already knew this then great but for the ones who didn't...

02/17 - Jordan AS 6 Retro 384664-101 $225

02/25 - Jordan 12 Retro low 'Playoff' 308317-004

02/25 - Jordan 8 Retro 'Alternate' 305381-104

03/11 - Jordan 6 Retro 'Alternate' 384664-113

03/18 - Jordan 12 Retro low 'Georgetown' 308317-002

The AS is for all star, I'm guessing some kind of NA release or limited QS hence the 225 tag. Prices seem to be staying the same across the board so I didn't put them up for the other dates.

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-3.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-4.jpg

air-jordan-vi-6-retro-black-infrared-sample-5.jpg
Could it be?

I've been wantin that reverse infra 6 for a while now...hope it eventually drops..can somebody correct me if I'm right or wrong but wasn't that a sample from the late 90s they were possibly gonna drop or was it how the ogs were gonna be in 91

I've been wantin that reverse infra 6 for a while now...hope it eventually drops..can somebody correct me if I'm right or wrong but wasn't that a sample from the late 90s they were possibly gonna drop or was it how the ogs were gonna be in 91
Samples but I don't believe they will release.

Yep, my bad I forgot it was the white one. I saw those and thought 'infrared' then thought 'black infrared samples'.

These 6s that are listed are probably the previously mentioned "hare" 6s or that irredescent pair that's also been rumored to release. Either way unless it's some absolute fire it's a pass for me.

These 6s that are listed are probably the previously mentioned "hare" 6s or that irredescent pair that's also been rumored to release. Either way unless it's some absolute fire it's a pass for me.
I said that before but someone deleted my post.

The iridescents are probably the all-star release, because its in hornets colors if i'm correct, and the ASG is in Charlotte this year.

It was a sample for the 2000 retro, so yeah, you could say they're from the late 90s.

I figured they'd probably do a new colorway and leave the Black Infrareds for later.

Semi-interested to see what they come with. Emphasis on 'semi', because I didn't love any of the new colorways they came up with in the last two years except maybe the XXXs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom