Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
thirst been here since biblical times, BUT..... broads was just local, word to Juice.... 

you had to really be in the streets to know who people were and/or be someone.....

now all you need is a wireless signal and any bird can have her head gassed by thousands of nerds or corny ****** 

this girl is so basic... no one in Miami gives a damn about her, but everyone outside of the city seems to think she's cool lol 

Last edited:
He was being petty and laughing at her.

It's funny to see a instagram chick try to say somebody else is a nobody and isn't hot when you're only as hot as your last *** shot
laugh.gif

Definitely not black
laugh.gif
His whole post goes against what he trying to say. He didn't say her name but even sneak dissing gives these nobodies a lok that they dont need. Stop giving these people looks man. They simply jerk off material. Thats it bruh

Nooooooooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The soundcloud beat was enough, she might be the first person to take a L off a sex tape  

mjwizkid mjwizkid :wow: :rofl:

That part where she stuck her tongue out though :wow:

Baby girl doing the worst damage control imaginable.

Wale gets unlimited cool points for using the term "headass" :nthat:

Nooooooooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The soundcloud beat was enough, she might be the first person to take a L off a sex tape  
Morpheus' daughter. Although it was a bit more than just a tape and tbh no one even knew she was alive before that **** but it's not like it really helped her either. 

I hope he disowned her. 

Woulda spartan kicked my daughter right back into the Matrix

She kinda got Wale with the part about his people contacting her agency to market his single tho. And with the screenshot showing that Wale follows her on twitter. Not a good look for Wale. Just makes him look like even more of a herb.

Morpheus' daughter. Although it was a bit more than just a tape and tbh no one even knew she was alive before that **** but it's not like it really helped her either. 

She had pimples on her booty and ****. That flick was mad regular.

Real deal bout to leak one of my flicks. Make an ex or 2 famous

She kinda got Wale with the part about his people contacting her agency to market his single tho. And with the screenshot showing that Wale follows her on twitter. Not a good look for Wale. Just makes him look like even more of a herb.

Waiting for her to leak a pic of wale in her DM's asking her out to dinner.

??

Wale was tryna roast her and criticized ppl on twitter for making her famous, but he follows her himself. You dont think he looks like a clown for that?

I'm sure she's got a number of people who follow her, that detest her, same as those who follow her and are now trying to shame her, after this video? And what song is she going to promote? Wale is already stamped. I can bet he didn't give his agency the blessing to reach out to her.

Nooooooooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Baby girl's booty was looking like a Chewy Chips Ahoy, and she thought twerking in a Brian Pumper video was a good look, then getting smashed by him was a good look. :smh:

I'm sure she's got a number of people who follow her, that detest her, same as those who follow her and are now trying to shame her, after this video? And what song is she going to promote? Wale is already stamped. I can bet he didn't give his agency the blessing to reach out to her.

I understand that. but Wale being as high profile as he is, he should know to at least unfollow her before he tries to roast. and whether Wale's camp had his approval to contact her agency or not, its still a bad look

Her promoting a rapper doesn't mean she is more relevant than them

She got paid to promote Views earlier this year, that album didn't need her help to do the numbers it did. Drake didn't need her hep to sell any records, so she is full of herself if she thinks she is that important.

She got so many struggle artist she pushes (or gets paid to push), not a one of them as blown up yet.

And while in the past I have said I have much more respect for her than most Instagram models because she actually does make moves in her life. See still depends on her sexuality to say relevant.

Like she helped on of her "assistants" launch a clothing company, what was the the first piece of clothing you may ask, a pic of her in a bikini with her *** hanging out.

The same fire she uses to fuel her career, burned her, is is cold world (and I do feel bad for her) but she needs to cut this "I can't believe they are doing this to me". She stay recording people on the sneak for her followers to make fun of them too. I wonder how much she valued those people's privacy, or thought about the potential embarrassment of others.

thirst been here since biblical times, BUT..... broads was just local, word to Juice.... 

you had to really be in the streets to know who people were and/or be someone.....

now all you need is a wireless signal and any bird can have her head gassed by thousands of nerds or corny ****** 

this girl is so basic... no one in Miami gives a damn about her, but everyone outside of the city seems to think she's cool lol 

hmm [emoji]129300[/emoji] elaborate...is this like a Early Drake thing where he was poppin more in NY than actually Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom