Somebody Needs To Put Me On...Gucci Mane?

Somebody really needs to put me on with this movement, I see his material out all the time but never pay attention...but the music forum hypes dude up likehe's the second coming of Christ...

All i've ever heard from him was Freaky Gurl...and that joint was HORRIBLE.
sick.gif

Am I missing something?

YO!
All i've ever heard from him was Freaky Gurl...and that joint was HORRIBLE.
sick.gif

eek.gif

You get major dubs off that.

Cop DJ Drama X Gucci Mane, The Movie.

"Add It Up"
"I'm a Star"
"Love for Money"
"Photo Shoot"
"Shirt Off"

Pay attention!

DF!!!

Point Blank...if you looking to learn something from an artist or you looking to hear a bunch of well written lyricism...don't check for him.

If you happen to listen to music that is just pure entertainment, over some hard !+$ beats with random !+$ lyrics full of charisma and just flat outignorance...than any Gucci will do.

There's two different types of listeners these days...

1 - The Hip Hop Elitist who believes if it doesn't rival Rakim, Nas, Mos Def, etc. type of music then it's trash. This person generally hates anythingcoming out of the South as well. It's all lyrics, lyrics, lyrics for them.
2 - The person who listens to a wide variety of rap and understands that EVERYTHING doesn't have to be driven on one lane. It's OK to bump some thoughtprovoking !$%* and it's also ok to bump some ignorant !$%* as well.

People always ask "How do people listen to this?" in every Gucci post. My answer is because there ARE people who don't parade around with sticksup their *%+%$ and understand every bit of music serves a purpose. Gucci is just a fun dude to listen to...period.

1 - The Hip Hop Elitist who believes if it doesn't rival Rakim, Nas, Mos Def, etc. type of music then it's trash. This person generally hates anything coming out of the South as well. It's all lyrics, lyrics, lyrics for them.
2 - The person who listens to a wide variety of rap and understands that EVERYTHING doesn't have to be driven on one lane. It's OK to bump some thought provoking !$%* and it's also ok to bump some ignorant !$%* as well.

People always ask "How do people listen to this?" in every Gucci post. My answer is because there ARE people who don't parade around with sticks up their *%+%$ and understand every bit of music serves a purpose. Gucci is just a fun dude to listen to...period.
As somebody who has quite a bit of Nas, Common, and Talib on his IPod...but also has Plies, Lil Scrappy, and even a Souja Boy song ortwo...i'd like to consider myself neither, just somebody who listens to music. True, there are some things I won't listen to BUT i'm actuallylooking to give this cat a chance. I mean, i've only heard one song...as bad as it was.

I DONT THINK YOU FEEL ME LIKE IM FEELIN MYSELF. SUCKAS HATIN ON GUCCI MANE DATS BAD FOR YAHEALTH
2 - The person who listens to a wide variety of rap and understands that EVERYTHING doesn't have to be driven on one lane. It's OK to bump some thought provoking !$%* and it's also ok to bump some ignorant !$%* as well.
well put
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dang, when i tried to ask yall gucci fans to put me on like a month and a half ago, i didnt get any help lol

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Point Blank...if you looking to learn something from an artist or you looking to hear a bunch of well written lyricism...don't check for him.

If you happen to listen to music that is just pure entertainment, over some hard !+$ beats with random !+$ lyrics full of charisma and just flat out ignorance...than any Gucci will do.

1 - The Hip Hop Elitist who believes if it doesn't rival Rakim, Nas, Mos Def, etc. type of music then it's trash. This person generally hates anything coming out of the South as well. It's all lyrics, lyrics, lyrics for them.

People always ask "How do people listen to this?" in every Gucci post. My answer is because there ARE people who don't parade around with sticks up their *%+%$ and understand every bit of music serves a purpose. Gucci is just a fun dude to listen to...period.

you forgot

3 - N's that only listen to ignorant sh** because they are just ignorant theirselves and lyrics mean absolutely nothing to them and its all about the trap,money, and tattoos.. they dont get tired of hearing the same rhyme scheme over and over on one album (e.g. chain, game, mane, lame x 100 on one mixtape)..these are the guys that love gucci, OJ, and yo gotti but cant stand jay-z, nas, eminem, andre, or lupe..

dont get me wrong I like Gucci and his boys music in the club but thats about as far as it goes.. its not ipod type music for me.. but everyone is entitledtheir own thoughts..

son,where have you been?!

"slumber party"
"under arm kush"
"mr/mrs perfect"
"ima dog"
"bachelor pad"
cop: "EA Sportscenter" "Wilt Chamberlain 1-6"

Gucci is dat dude!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

If you happen to listen to music that is just pure entertainment, over some hard !+$ beats with random !+$ lyrics full of charisma and just flat out ignorance...than any Gucci will do.

you forgot

3 - N's that only listen to ignorant sh** because they are just ignorant theirselves and lyrics mean absolutely nothing to them and its all about the trap, money, and tattoos.. they dont get tired of hearing the same rhyme scheme over and over on one album (e.g. chain, game, mane, lame x 100 on one mixtape).. these are the guys that love gucci, OJ, and yo gotti but cant stand jay-z, nas, eminem, andre, or lupe..

dont get me wrong I like Gucci and his boys music in the club but thats about as far as it goes.. its not ipod type music for me.. but everyone is entitled their own thoughts..
That's the same thing as #1. Just from the opposite perspective.

get his gangsta grillz (the movie) with dj drama
ea sportscenter
trap house
chicken talk 1 and 2
all the wilt chamberlains

Yes it was that serious. I had to quote this twice.
I like the fact that I can put my iPod on shuffle and get a song from Liquid Swords and right after it hear a song from Ice Attack.

wats the best wilt chamberlain tape? Not tryna have all 6...thats just too much
or will I be set with just "The Movie"

This coming from someone with no Gucci on his ipod

the datpiff zip file of "Gangsta Grillz: The Movie" is missing the last 2 songs that is listed on the tracklisting - "Top Of The World" and"Shirt Off Ft. Icey Boyz". Can anyone hook these up? Besides that i just put the other 17 songs from that mixtape and put it on my ipod, gonna bumpit in the whip on the way to work tomorrow for my first real exposure to Gucci (nh)...

Back
Top Bottom