Someone biting your style Unappreciation

oreomamba21

formerly mrfantastic21
I have this guy at work who bites my style big time. He copies everything from the way I dress to the way I talk. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes.

Dude at my dorm changed his entire style to match mine and asks where I get everything.

i hate this...back in 05 and 06 when i was collecting AF1's one of my boys went and copped EVERY pair of kicks I had...he was paying $ 200 for kicks I paid$80 for just to catch up..

Take it as a compliment. Someone obviously likes you enough, and thinks highly enough that they want to be like you. If it really bothers you, tell em to chillwith it.

As annoying as they are I find it to be a compliment. Think of it this way, this person is so lame they had to jock your style to feel better about theirpathetic worthless unoriginal, average lives.

Originally Posted by jville819

eek.gif
eek.gif
�haven't heard this song in maaad long. still fire

��

^ I did take it as a compliment at first but after a while it got annoying.

One of my boys was like this, didnt bother me till we would go to the club and that mother $$#%*@ would linger and we looked ayo, one night i was like "get the %!#@ away from me " even copied my hairstyle
tired.gif
thank Godthat dude starting going bald
pimp.gif

Yes.

Dudes ask me where I get my clothes at then proceed to go and buy the same thing......

Doesn't get me mad it just makes me shake my head.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Yes.

Dudes ask me where I get my clothes at then proceed to go and buy the same thing......

Doesn't get me mad it just makes me shake my head.
smh.gif
I hate this... one dude in particular copies absolutely everything that I do... dude said he was going to get the exact same tattoo as
me and im like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... im glad im not the only one that goes through this... I try and tellppl but for some reason they always think its
immature or something...

VERY unappreciated. Back in HS this one kid just got annoying:

I started listening to some of the indie stuff, he claims he likes indie too
When Xanga was big, this dude would make post exactly like mine, copy my backgrounds and designs.
mad.gif

One of my friends was into photography and this dude just happened to be into photography too.
eyes.gif

Dude even managed to get a gf at one point and he would LEAVE HER TO HANG OUT WITH US.
indifferent.gif

People thought I was over reacting until I showed them what would happen when I made updates.
People started coming to me saying he was getting annoying, all I said was "told ya".
Dude was starved for attention and claimed to be emo at one point. My friend called me up one night because he was threatening to off himself. I just went
grin.gif
, let him do it cuz I knew he wouldn't.

Don't talk to him anymore, friends don't like him. Hell me and his girl hung out a few times when they were going out because he wouldn't take heranywhere. Me and her ended up going to CUNY City College and would flirt a lot. Won't add more to that
wink.gif
laugh.gif
. Now she looks backand says she doesn't know wth she was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom