Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
just found out Dita Von Teese is a natural blonde!!! Mindblown

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 8.08.44 PM.png

I'm old y'all so if you don't know who this is she like a famous chick off Burlesque but she did some Christian Louboutin ads and dated Marilyn Manson .... I'm legit Mindblown

PS She also believes in getting pounded on the first date so she knows if she compatible or not so you can always sneaker into the convo with the new jumpoff

that's about enough snooping around the net for me today

:rofl: You trying to change the world man. Keep updating us on people refusing.
I tell you what man, I got this SPANISH cat named Jaime (devout Catholic) to click and read......bruh.........he was so excited about it, he didn't even attempt to Sell a Car or take an Up(Customer) today.
He only wanted to sit in my office and discuss. He got so fired up he and this Moroccan cat named SAM(devout Muslim) almost went to blows.
Now SAM is the kind of guy who is never wrong and always has an opinion, a very LOUD opinion.

Well he (SAM) is my boy so he's always in and out of my office throughout the day. He's heard me go on about this Interview on the Phone, in text, watched me post in here etc and he's had something discouraging to say all the way all the way, but he won't read it....

I'm telling someone about it they can see in my SPIRIT and Energy I'm coming from a place of LOVE and passion, and SAM is right there with discouragement,

Day 1 that I had the interview He read the Title and made up his mind on what the interview was about and what it entailed and he's entering debates with me/(us now) and he won't even read a line, just opine.

ANyway, Jaime is having a hard time getting a word in because SAM is so, loud and overbearing. Finally Jaime gets SAM to calm down long enough to mutter the line..."Anybody who makes up their mind on a Subject without knowing the Facts or Terms of said Subject is AN IDIOT"......SAM was "super offended" all of a sudden for being called "out of his name"

We had to separate them............Jaime though, he's finished the interview and he's said that LIFE makes so much more sense to him, he can't STOP sharing....

Pretty FIRE Day at the CHEVY store......and we're hiring so nobody is in DANGER of getting laid off, when Several of the AUTOGROUPS in our ZONE are cutting staff at 50% across the STATE....Blessings and Peace was had by everybody in our Building today, for one or more reasons.

Half way through the Hidden hand interview. Great stuff in there.

about to start this book “Oneness” by Joseph P. Kauffman.

how are the voyager and pioneer satellites
Outta the solar system
I always wondered
They always talk about how many light years
Things are away
How the hell are they past the known planets
40 something years after launch
When we can’t go anywhere near light speed
Which is why I think all the moon stuff and us having visited mars and such with rovers
To be false

how are the voyager and pioneer satellites
Outta the solar system
I always wondered
They always talk about how many light years
Things are away
How the hell are they past the known planets
40 something years after launch
When we can’t go anywhere near light speed
Which is why I think all the moon stuff and us having visited mars and such with rovers
To be false
Perhaps it’s because they won’t tell us how they got them there, just that they are there.
Imagine if you asked th question to someone at, say NASA.....and their answer was something like..

“We just opened the TIME TRAVEL CONTINUIM PORTAL and placed them there”

“or we transported them via Osmosis”

Would you believe them, could you conceive it?

I believe the virus and it's effects are real. I have doubts about some of these celebrities who announced they have it.

Trump already talking about scaling back social distancing...

I knew it was fake from the jump... lol

But .... I did enjoy it I want at least a month of this

A bunch of sheeple on here reported me in the coronavirus thread because I said it wasnt real... and i posted a lot of anarchy stuff

I think the govt wanted anarchy by now and when it didnt happen they tapped out

Last edited:
Virus was an excuse to roll out the new system.

Old system ran it's course.

How else can a worldwide stimulus be effectively distributed.

Bill Gates advocating everyone getting an digital ID now... virus out forcing everyone to stay indoors... the census is this year making us tell them who's in our household down to every detail......

Bill Gates advocating everyone getting an digital ID now... virus out forcing everyone to stay indoors... the census is this year making us tell them who's in our household down to every detail......
i aint answering that census ****
threw it in my trash second i seen it
like they need a census
they got everyone ss number and birth certificate
access to id records drivers license records
and all that
they already know how many folks in america

"Getting a complete and accurate census count is critically important. That's why your response is required by law. If you do not respond, the U.S. Census Bureau will follow up in person to collect your response" - gov website
Official 2020 Census Day is April 1, when questionnaires, which are sent to every U.S. household, are due to be returned. If no response is returned — or if the answers are incomplete — the Census Bureau will follow up to get the information.

"and to the american bar association individuals who avoid even a single question on the census could face potential criminal consequences, including a fine of up to $5,000, although there has not been a prosecution in nearly 50 years."

I’ll say this.....no cap.

For folks that say this is man made....for what reason? Population control, to enact stricter policies? Fear mongering? Tighter surveillance? What would be the “endgame” of releasing this to the planets population??

like what BENEFIT would “they” gain from releasing this on themselves? It’s not like it’s just concentrated in one region or country...it’s literally everywhere effecting all creeds of folks, all ages, in all classes of social structure.

This is also detrimental to the WORLDS economy, it’s not just targeting selective countries either....literally everyone is going to feel the economic impact from this....even “they” who created this “man made” virus

Also for yall implying this is for population control, this specific virus isn’t really that deadly, I mean and 90%+ recovery rate doesn’t really scream man made bio weapon....

When you think of it, mother nature is the most ruthless killer of all, cunning, creative and constantly maintaining population control on planet earth for MILLIONS of years now.....

I would legit like to know some of yall reasonings.

news said 2,000 reported positive in cali
of what the 25 million
whats that .00008%
this fear mongering is wild
my decimal might be in the wrong spot
someone correct me if my math is wrong

"Getting a complete and accurate census count is critically important. That's why your response is required by law. If you do not respond, the U.S. Census Bureau will follow up in person to collect your response" - gov website
Official 2020 Census Day is April 1, when questionnaires, which are sent to every U.S. household, are due to be returned. If no response is returned — or if the answers are incomplete — the Census Bureau will follow up to get the information.

"and to the american bar association individuals who avoid even a single question on the census could face potential criminal consequences, including a fine of up to $5,000, although there has not been a prosecution in nearly 50 years."
so

I’ll say this.....no cap.

For folks that say this is man made....for what reason? Population control, to enact stricter policies? Fear mongering? Tighter surveillance? What would be the “endgame” of releasing this to the planets population??

like what BENEFIT would “they” gain from releasing this on themselves? It’s not like it’s just concentrated in one region or country...it’s literally everywhere effecting all creeds of folks, all ages, in all classes of social structure.

This is also detrimental to the WORLDS economy, it’s not just targeting selective countries either....literally everyone is going to feel the economic impact from this....even “they” who created this “man made” virus

Also for yall implying this is for population control, this specific virus isn’t really that deadly, I mean and 90%+ recovery rate doesn’t really scream man made bio weapon....

When you think of it, mother nature is the most ruthless killer of all, cunning, creative and constantly maintaining population control on planet earth for MILLIONS of years now.....

I would legit like to know some of yall reasonings.
i mean who said it was released purposelly
coulda been man made and released by accident
or coulda been purposefully
and meant to get rid of the more older folks on this planet
since our older folks are living longer
lets not act like things havent been invented to kill populations before
why else is germ warfare banned in the "war accords"
(forgot official name but its a set of rules
signed by almost all the countries on this planet
on whats illegal during wars like flame throwers
and germ warefare and chemical warfare are a couple examples of whats in it)

I feel like this “digital dollar” is jus baby steps to normalize/persuade ppl into gettin the “digital id” might be reachin but I can’t help to think about it.

Seems like ALOT of effort just to off some older folks...like unprecedented effort

and yes man made bio weapons are not new, but they are usually very efficient at killing and causing pain & suffering to all those exposed.....this is not that.

I have no stance either way, just challenging folks to think of what they really saying and committing to believing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom