Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easiest thing to do would be to go back through the IG feed and see how many other things they have presented that turned out to be false

I'm willing to bet it's a high percentage

Easiest thing to do would be to go back through the IG feed and see how many other things they have presented that turned out to be false

I'm willing to bet it's a high percentage

so you're not sure it's fake? I thought you confirmed it lol.

cant someone just fact check this

Someone on twitter said they looked it up thru the appropriate legal databases and its an actual civil case

but I assume me or you could do the same **** and it just get buried or they’ll find a way to not have to really acknowledge it

I doubt you gon get Obama, Anderson cooper,Hillary Clinton, etc to stand trial just bc u file that **** lol

interesting tosee where it goes

Something going on
CC1E3B08-F33F-4D66-820C-3D31E5563321.jpeg

I agree, but a lot ppl use it interchangeably the way they use race. We're all one race and a sub-species in said race.

Homosexuality is feminine. Femininity is bad.

If anything is a social construct it's that homosexuality is Feminine.

Also in terms of sexuality being a "construct" i don't know if i could go with that considering most living organisms require male + Female to create life. so i would believe heterosexuality is the natural order.

even looking at most old religions/spiritual beliefs they all centered around man/woman/child

until the Bible comes around & completely disregards women & changes the natural order of family, to make it two men & a god. which is really odd.

If anything is a social construct it's that homosexuality is Feminine.

Also in terms of sexuality being a "construct" i don't know if i could go with that considering most living organisms require male + Female to create life. so i would believe heterosexuality is the natural order.

even looking at most old religions/spiritual beliefs they all centered around man/woman/child

until the Bible comes around & completely disregards women & changes the natural order of family, to make it two men & a god. which is really odd.
It will never be a man with man world. Some may wish it so but they will and always will be a minority..
Nature itself would not allow it. Someone here put it into perspective a couple of pages back by saying most if not all of people who think otherwise are just confused. Also this is just my opinion..

I was banned from replying in the Corona thread & had my post deleted for Posting legitimate scientific studies & articles directly from news websites :lol: :lol: .

Microcosm of America you can say, Run with whatever our "media" says & block anything that goes against that narrative. Meanwhile people are in there in a giant circle jerk of doomsday scenarios. This is what i posted in the thread, i would like to know how i was banned from the thread

neither one of us are scientist, however there are a lot of articles & studies from scientist that are very skeptical of it happening like that due to very peculiar things in the makeup of the virus. Based off what i read While bats were carriers of the original SARS, they couldn't transmit it directly to humans, it would have to pass through another host (in that case Asian palm civet) which were eaten & then spread to humans.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-017-07766-9

Important excerpt from this article
"But crucial genes — for a protein that allows the virus to latch onto and infect cells — were different in the human and known bat versions of the virus,"

then comes this https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ived_content=9BmGYHLCH6vLGNdd9YzYFAqV8S3Xw3L5

Excerpt from here......
"Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine. "

These EXACT kind of experiments were being done by Chinese scientist too,

Now add in that Wuhan is the site of the Wuhan Institute of Virology , which has been described as "cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. " We know that China was actively working on producing a protein that would bridge Corona with SARS for "Testing" & "Study" purposes.

Oh & there's also the fact that the head of China's CDC was a guest at the Bil Gates Foundation Event 201 which was in October. While there the event focused on (this is directly from the events website) http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

I mean there's coincidences in life but this a WHOLE LOT OF **** that just magically correlates :lol:

I would love for a mod to explain to me how anything posted above was against the terms??

I also posted this

Which the media later reported was simply an "editing era"

All news is fake like this. They purchase the same stock footage for the daily stories from the big news brokers Reuters or AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom