Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still digging into this but a quick fact check turns this up

The H5N1 Threat
At a time when regulation is generally controversial, a new and especially ominous burden has emerged. Researchers in Rotterdam and Wisconsin supported by the US National Institutes of Health have manipulated the highly virulent H5N1 strain of avian influenza virus to render it more contagious. They did so by inducing a small number of genetic mutations and then passing the altered strains through generations of ferrets, thereby generating additional variations. The resulting virus is spread between the animals through aerosol droplets expelled by a cough or a sneeze. Ferrets are considered a good model for humans as far as the dynamics of infection are concerned.While the fatality rate of people sickened after exposure to H5N1-infected animals has been high—roughly 50 percent—only about 500 people worldwide are known to have contracted the disease. Up to this point, the naturally occurring H5N1 strain has not been readily transmissible between humans. If the Rotterdam and Wisconsin variations allow the virus to approximate the remarkable transmissibility of milder influenza strains while retaining anything like its current virulence, hundreds of millions and even billions of people would be at grave risk, and the global economy would be vulnerable to yet another devastating blow.This possibility demands that certain questions must be answered: When is such research permissible? How should it be regulated? And how should the results be shared to ensure global security while maintaining the level of openness within the scientific community necessary to further our understanding of the disease?
—John Steinbruner is a professor of public policy at the University of Maryland and Director of the Center for International Studies at Maryland.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ya man in here calling wo
1. If anything is a social construct it's that homosexuality is Feminine.

2. Also in terms of sexuality being a "construct" i don't know if i could go with that considering most living organisms require male + Female to create life. so i would believe heterosexuality is the natural order.

3. even looking at most old religions/spiritual beliefs they all centered around man/woman/child

3. until the Bible comes around & completely disregards women & changes the natural order of family, to make it two men & a god. which is really odd.
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee thank for reminding me to response to this despite being a jerk about. please be nicer next time though.

1. I agree, but this correlates w/ my belief that heterosexuality is a social construct in the sense that anything outside of male & female is wrong. Yes I'm naturally attracted to women, but some are attracted to both or their own.

We literally have pleasure sensors in the places we "shouldn't." Human's are naturally communal, and in a sense are one. Nature pushing us further towards embracing that. Just look how technology is forcing more & more towards connectivity. It's just the natural cycle, I think.

2. In our species male needs female to procreate. Yes. But all that other **** like marriage, monogamy, etc is the construct part. Bonobos **** together, raise offspring together, and for the most a part are jovial and civilized. I dead think we need to take more ques from our cousins b/c it seems they doing it right.

3. I believe the bible & other books alike came from an overbearing person imposing their beliefs & ppl soaked it up. We have seen this over & over again w/ "cults," & scientology. I don't understand how ppl can frown on those & then turn around n abide by the Koran. That's nuts to me.

“Covered in blood” while all these celebrities use adrenochrome.

Reactions: wr
If all this stuff is true and hard evidence gets out it's gonna be crazy. The average Joe is gonna be thrown into the realm of the deepest of conspiracy theories overnight. Peoples whole reality gonna break. Just think about how much people admire celeb s and politicians being over instantly.

Did these folks really create vampire stories as a myth and excuse to hide what they really do which ain't too far off? Is this going back to ancient ritual sacrifice?

Looking at stuff like this totally different now.

it-chapter-two-stephen-king-1158179.jpg

Thinking bout these movies in a whole different light now.

Last edited:
Peep how Vlad acts like he doesn’t know who the Rothchilds are.

Any other interview, if he doesn’t know, he’ll google right on the spot.

Man a part of the plan.

Reactions: wr
Can you post a link to the vid? It’s showing unavailable.
Summary:
Madonna doing a freestyle in her bedroom about getting "fried fish" cause theres no more pasta. Which are apparently code words for adrenochrome according to urbandictionary.

In the movie "Fear and Loathing", Johnny Depp drinks a vial of adrenochrome using an eyedropper to put droplets on his tongue. Shortly after, Johnny's "character" starts tripping balls. Alot of Hollywood Insiders speculate that it was a real bottle of adrenochrome. Fast forward 20 years later. Johnny Depp appears yo be aging at an accelerated rate, supposedly because of his divorce settlement with Amber Heard and lack of Movie Roles, he can no longer afford Adrenochrome.

Michael Jackson dated Madonna for a brief period in the late 80s/early 90s. According to Michael, she had a collection of esoteric books. She also tried to take him to a Gay Strip Club, after tellin him they were going to Disneyland. After they broke up, Madonna went to the tabloids accusing him of being a Pedo, MJ countered calling her a nasty witch.

Mexican Narrator finishes the You Tube video saying he doesnt really care what these celebs do in their private lifes, just that theu shouldnt force their lifestyles onto the masses.

Fast forward 20 years later. Johnny Depp appears yo be aging at an accelerated rate, supposedly because of his divorce settlement with Amber Heard and lack of Movie Roles, he can no longer afford Adrenochrome.

he also is a serious alcoholic and cocaine addict, allegedly

that and euro genetics got him melting at an alarming rate

I like the rest of this post though. Madonnas name has always been involved in crazy **** like this. Her being a literal witch/bruja would not surprise me at all

Can you post a link to the vid? It’s showing unavailable.
When it shows unavailable that is a new Glitch of some sort. WHen that grey screen pops up saying "unavailable" just click the grey screen and the video will play. Mine has been doing that off and on for about a month, took me a few weeks to figure out I could click the grey screen and make it play. I also noticed that I keep having to log in to places where my password is normally stored AND, I haven't restarted or cleared my cookies....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom