Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep on having dèjà vu, when i check the time its alway 1:11 11:11 2:22 **** like that. Dreams i have i actually live them, it just blows my mind. My friends and i have figured out how to operate this matrix a little bit. Frequencies my friends.

I once sun gazed for hours in one day, given i was on like 6gs of shrooms. Vision still 20/20
the sun it felt like a god you could say, i even told my homies while we were in the trip. Felt ready to die. All the things we took up to the hilltop we were going to leave there because they are useless just material things(ipods, phones, psvita, car keys) lol. That day felt like the world ended and started again. So when **** goes down i know i can handle it with no fear in my heart just love.

I tell my moms all these things i know and what I've experienced in my short life(will be turning 18 on monday, expect a hey NT today's my bday thread) i dont know if she believes what i tell her or what but she humors me.

Oh i tried dmt a while ago but i didnt do it right so i didnt break through. Next time

I keep on having dèjà vu, when i check the time its alway 1:11 11:11 2:22 **** like that. Dreams i have i actually live them, it just blows my mind. My friends and i have figured out how to operate this matrix a little bit. Frequencies my friends.

I once sun gazed for hours in one day, given i was on like 6gs of shrooms. Vision still 20/20
the sun it felt like a god you could say, i even told my homies while we were in the trip. Felt ready to die. All the things we took up to the hilltop we were going to leave there because they are useless just material things(ipods, phones, psvita, car keys) lol. That day felt like the world ended and started again. So when **** goes down i know i can handle it with no fear in my heart just love.

I tell my moms all these things i know and what I've experienced in my short life(will be turning 18 on monday, expect a hey NT today's my bday thread) i dont know if she believes what i tell her or what but she humors me.

Oh i tried dmt a while ago but i didnt do it right so i didnt break through. Next time

like to find parking spots? or are you on a grander scale?

Last edited:
It's widely believed the Montauk Monster was one of many experiments from Plum Island. This one just happened to wash ashore. Nobody can get into Plum Island, you will be chased away if you get even relatively near it, and it's also believed that the experimental lab is the creation home of Lyme Disease. Lyme Disease is carried by ticks who are infected with it. The name caught on after WW2 when residents of Lyme, CT (only 70 miles off the shore of Plum Island) started to contract the disease. Rumor has it that the ticks carrying Lyme Disease were supposed to be the biological Nazi weapon that would shift the power in WW2.

In case you didn't know its the anniversary of the Roswell UFO incident. 66 years.

check out google right now and play the game
pimp.gif

Safe to say all the roswell ufo witnesses are dead now.

Gov't looked suspect when they changed the story to a downed weather balloon afterwards.

Had a crazy dream about there being a birth and death tax. Does not seem too far fetched the way this country is heading

I posted this in another thread but it's probably more fitting here. A YouTube documentary (also on Netflix under "Dark Legacy") that gives convincing evidence that G.W. Bush and others were behind the JFK Assassination

Thoroughly enjoyed this documentary. Repped.

Thanks man. It really floored me with all of the evidence.

Same. If it was you that posted it in the JFK assassination thread, I peeped it in there as well. Dozed off midway though, and couldn't remember where I saw it. Thanks for jogging my memory.

At any rate, it takes some soulless type of people to mutilate a mans body like that in attempt to hide the facts. There's a lot of theories as to his wife's roll in this but I couldn't imagine sitting next to my significant other watching their brains being blown out.

who knows how she really felt about jfk. wasn't dude banging monroe? so you never know. cliffs on that documentary by any chance :nerd:

I guess I didn't take that Monroe affair into account and she could have been bitter, but still at a human level if I was sitting next to the head of the KKK and his brains got blown out, it'd have a tremendous effect on me.

"A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. You must see it to believe that former president George Herbert Walker Bush was connected to the assassination of JFK. Once you see this documentary though there should be no doubt in your mind that it's true. The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary, John Hankey says, "If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life". Did you know that Daddy Prescott Bush was Hitler's chief banker in the U.S. before 1942? Did you know that George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and in Dallas when Kennedy was killed? This video explores the many connections between George Bush and the Kennedy Assassination and makes a very convincing argument that he was the operational leader of the most important coup in American history."

-Basically says the bush family was behind the killing, makes the connections between the family and the CIA. Then the how and why they did it.

Last edited:
I guess I didn't take that Monroe affair into account and she could have been bitter, but still at a human level if I was sitting next to the head of the KKK and his brains got blown out, it'd have a tremendous effect on me.

"A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy. You must see it to believe that former president George Herbert Walker Bush was connected to the assassination of JFK. Once you see this documentary though there should be no doubt in your mind that it's true. The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary, John Hankey says, "If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life". Did you know that Daddy Prescott Bush was Hitler's chief banker in the U.S. before 1942? Did you know that George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and in Dallas when Kennedy was killed? This video explores the many connections between George Bush and the Kennedy Assassination and makes a very convincing argument that he was the operational leader of the most important coup in American history."

-Basically says the bush family was behind the killing, makes the connections between the family and the CIA. Then the how and why they did it.

The Bush family is evil & have already destroyed this country beyond repair. :smh:

The Bush family is evil & have already destroyed this country beyond repair. :smh:
well guess their plan was a success then..............................

Check this guy's channel out on Youtube!

TolecfromDakote 

This guy claims to have been in contact with an Andromeda Council from the Andromeda Galaxy since the early 90s.

Talks about where our planet is headed (Jan. 2014), 3d-6d people, etc. 

We got a choice

Interesting thoughts and info. There is an andromedacouncil website also.

Thoughts on the plausibility of this info?

I didn't check dude out but going off your We got a choice statement I'm gonna assume that means whether we stay in the 3rd or move to the 5th. From what I've read the choice is ours, if we wanna remain 3rd u could if you want to go 5 you open yourself to the light and love and it gradually happens.

You should check out shiftfrequency.com they have some people on there that make similar claims as that dude on the tube.

Does anyone in this thread listen to a podcast called psychedelic salon, interesting stuff. Especially the talks done by Terrance Mckenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom