Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced gotholesinmysocks is an illuminati agent flooding the thread with disinformation and fear based counterintelligence in an attempt to hamper the progress of those more enlightened and block the disimination of truths to the peoples. The ultimate goal being to keep us enslaved in a mental prison of fear and negativity. YouTube video coming soon.

Raise your pineal. Stop with the bs food. Watch out for the greys. Some aliens are not here to befriend you. Travel to other places thru astral projection. Raise your n-r-g!

I'm convinced gotholesinmysocks is an illuminati agent flooding the thread with disinformation and fear based counterintelligence in an attempt to hamper the progress of those more enlightened and block the disimination of truths to the peoples. The ultimate goal being to keep us enslaved in a mental prison of fear and negativity. YouTube video coming soon.

Na, i'm not.

This thread used to be 
pimp.gif
, now its just full of 
eyes.gif
.  Then I bet someone'll tell me, i'll have my eyes opened up soon enough.

My sister saw a UFO here in NC about 7-8 years ago. It was a black triangle that was silent and hovered above her car. It flew off behind a nearby tree line but she was so concerned about what it was that she called the police and reported it.

My sister saw a UFO here in NC about 7-8 years ago. It was a black triangle that was silent and hovered above her car. It flew off behind a nearby tree line but she was so concerned about what it was that she called the police and reported it.

What happened afterwards?

"One of the most ancient and most celebrated images of the shaman is a scene that was painted in the Lascaux temple cave twenty thousand years ago. It depicts a male figure, arms spread like wings, with an erect penis. Behind him is his bird-staff; tossing its horns before him, an enormous bull. The shaman is journeying in ecstatic trance. Sleep-laboratory techicians started noticing back in the 1950's that penile erection in men is often associated with the REM state; they are just getting round to observing the corresponding, but subtler symptoms in women.

What the men in white coats have not told us is what was known to the artist of Lascaux, twenty thousand years before EEGs: that penile erection (in men) is the most consistent physical re-action associated with a journey out of the body. This is more than a casual side effect. The same energy that may be released in the physical act of sex is harnessed and used like a jet propellant. In the internal linklanguage of the East, this is the raising of Kundalini, the 'serpent power,' and it is at the heart of all real magic. One of the easiest ways to initiate a journey outside your physical body is to allow yourself to become sexually aroused without expending that energy in immediate physical gratification.

You can do this alone, through fantasy, or with the help of an adventurous partner (who does not need to be with you in the same physical space). If you are experimenting alone, you should try to withhold orgasm completely and switch the energy to the second plane, beyond the physical. If you are in bed with a partner, you should delay physical release for as long as possible and again focus on switching the energy to move into a different dimension. If both of you are bold spirits, you might try to arrange an astral assignation, which you will both attend in your dreambodies. In addition to play you may then be able to undertake all sorts of joint experiments and explorations and compare the results. There is a dual challenge in this.

The first is to honor your natural sex energy without fear or guilt, without confusing the underlying internal linkforce with the purely physical expression of sexuality. The second is to avoid losing the fundamental purpose in the party scenes you may encounter on the lower levels of the astral planes."

Last edited:
ETs tweaked us and is still tweaking us. there are more genetic errors in humans than any other living thing on earth.

Can you expand on this? Interested to know more...

they tweak the human genome every now and then and we all it dna mutations. many of the subjects will not be found out by the human medical establishmen. they are funneled to a doctor in the ET program, and there are plenty alongside their human counterparts.

have they just tweaked us....or did they create what we are?

"Go look in the mirror---what you see was created by ET. To simple and absurd you say?
Is there any human technology that could create your eyes? Your hearing, your taste buds, your heart,
lungs, billions of cells that replaced themselves every few days without you being aware----that the
body you resided in today is not the same body you were in last week and the week before all the way
back to when you were born?
And by the way before you were born----at the very beginning of you, two strands of microscopic
DNA joined together and began creating your body----they would build the most complex machine
known to man and do it in less than nine months."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom