Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude that's hella smooth what you're doing. I remember you posting another video a while back. gonna sub and watch on from here on out

Appreciate the love family. If yall feel I'm genuine in my intentions : " Do you need esoteric knowledge of the Life Sciences? Of course not! You also don’t need to live in a mansion eating the finest foods that money can buy. You don’t have to play hide-and-go-seek with Belgian chocolate beauties coated in warm maple syrup, either. Nevertheless, I would imagine that the Life Sciences canput you on a winding path to prosperity that leads to all of that and more." Investing in me is investing in that. https://www.gofundme.com/mwindos-healing

I just had the most amazing experience of my life. 

I have cancer. I have a blog where I talk about my cancer. I was sitting down blogging about it. I have Earth Wind and Fire Apple Music Radio station playing in the background. I was diagnosed with cancer in July of 2015. Once I was diagnosed and came to terms with everything, I started posting about my feelings, emotions, and day to day life.  I explained to myself that I was blogging because I needed to express myself. The real reason I was blogging though was to make this post. 

On my blog I began to talk about how my stage IV cancer had metastasized into my lung, and that I was preparing for surgery to remove it. I was sitting at the kitchen table. I don't know if I dozed off or whatever, but I was in some sort of meditative state. I had been practicing mediation, but quite honestly I wasn't very good at it. Whatever state I was in I was in, I was IN it. Here is a detailed account of the experience:

I felt like I was floating in space. I am not sure if I had a body, but I could definitely see. I had vision. I was floating to the right at about a 45 degree angle. I saw a bunch of different color circular lights... red blue... green. They were rotating and changing colors and I felt like I was looking through them. They were made of shapes and they kept transforming. I was in the middle of them. It felt like a Super Mario Galaxy level. Then I felt like the lights into a black tunnel that looked like a tornado. I went through that tunnel, and everything was black. Then the light. It became brighter and brighter, but not that bright. I could start to see what was in front of me. It was one of those old school tv's, with a black and white cartoon playing of stickmen or dogs or something like that. I am not sure if the program is new or old. I then left the tunnel and went into my body. The crazy thing is that the event ended the moment a song I was listening to on Earth, Wind, and Fire Apple Music station ended. I have no idea what song it was, but it was old. 

I then attempted to meditate. I went into my body. It was working. It was in reference to my cancer. It was like the meditation was giving me a visual picture of why I got cancer and how I could get rid of it. It all came together. I then visually saw the tumor move through my body up to my mouth. It fell out of my mouth and it hit my right foot. As soon as it hit my foot it flew up into the air. The cancer was whitish and a bunch a squiggly lines. While it was in the air it was surrounded by a bunch of rainbow colored squiggly lines. It flew down a 45 angle in space though, not up. My foot then hit the table. The moment my foot hit the table two things happened: The rainbow colored lights in space crushed the cancer, and a radiant light illuminated from it. The second thing that happened is I was awake back at the kitchen table again. 

It was just so interesting that I was able to see what was on the tv. It was like I got a peek, and decided I didn't want to go there. Anyone have any insight on the characters i may have saw? I swear they were like knitted pigeons or birds and their eyes had "x's."

This seriously happened. It was so vivid. As soon as that happened, my girl came home. I just started crying uncontrollably, like I have cried before in my life. I felt good. I felt strong. I felt energetic. I am supposed to have surgery on Wednesday to remove the cancer I have in my lung. I have been scouring the internet for healing practices. I truly hope this did it for me. I hope when they check on Wednesday my tumor is gone. 

^ Yo that's the craziest thing I've read in a long time. I have zero insight on what it all means though. I really hope they tell you the same on Wednesday.

Glad to see both of yall are doing well. This is from a project I'm working on. I haven't started promoting or editing it yet as a complete project but here's some of the excerpts. 

roll.gif

Did a 7 day fast no problem.  Noticed alot of nasty bile coming out among I'm guessing with junk protein.  Was not super difficult just super tired.  Dropped about 12 lbs.  Got way more to lose so gonna shoot for 10 days.  I feel its an amazing health/life hack fam.  Effin capitalism.

Bought in once I watched this:::

Tried the 7 day fast.  No real issues just super tired and fatigued.  Alot of bile and junk protein came out.  Got more weight to lose so shooting for 10 days.  Really bought in once I listened on Youtube to:: THINKING Podcast || Episode 17 (Part 1): Dietary Fasting with Dr. Jason Fung

I tried twice to hyperlink and then insert video but I dunno doing something wrong.

I feel like this is an amazing overlooked life/health hack.  Effin capitalism fam.

.  Effin capitalism fam.
It's poison.

And now it's purposeful poisoning.

I just came from my nephews (7year olds) birthday party and I was able to have a very adult conversation with some of the elders in my family.

We got to discussing of course Trump as the ice breaker but soon the conversation was in full swing about America as a whole and what it meant for our kids and the upcoming generation.

It's always dope to set and talk with Elders and get a look into how they live, think, feel and praise. 

My Uncle and I were discussing a range of topics from Education to Gay Agenda to what I was most intrigued by, the Health of our State as a whole.

He brought up a good point about food and how it's no longer real (fast food mainly) and how we order this trash and consume this trash daily.

I brought up how I thought they drowned out the real parts of the foods (chicken/beef) to make it more profitable etc.

He thinks that while Capitalism is at the root, it runs hand and hand with thinning out the Earth's population and sustaining a life for Humanity in the future, here on Earth.

Basically killing off the masses quietly before we overpopulate and destroy it.(he also believes this is why they don't cure much)

My head is spinning right now.

Last edited:

It's poison.

And now it's purposeful poisoning.

I just came from my nephews (7year olds) birthday party and I was able to have a very adult conversation with some of the elders in my family.

We got to discussing of course Trump as the ice breaker but soon the conversation was in full swing about America as a whole and what it meant for our kids and the upcoming generation.

It's always dope to set and talk with Elders and get a look into how they live, think, feel and praise. 

My Uncle and I were discussing a range of topics from Education to Gay Agenda to what I was most intrigued by, the Health of our State as a whole.

He brought up a good point about food and how it's no longer real (fast food mainly) and how we order this trash and consume this trash daily.

I brought up how I thought they drowned out the real parts of the foods (chicken/beef) to make it more profitable etc.

He thinks that while Capitalism is at the root, it runs hand and hand with thinning out the Earth's population and sustaining a life for Humanity in the future, here on Earth.

Basically killing off the masses quietly before we overpopulate and destroy it.(he also believes this is why they don't cure much)

My head is spinning right now.
Going to be a ramble of consciousness of imo.

Why is whole foods a whole paycheck?  Why can't I find fresh juice without paying $5 from Jamba Juice or Whole paycheck?  Why is frankenfood/snacks/ the norm and so cheap?  Like the video of chinese noodles, probably made of cardboard and ****.  So messed up.  We are humans man.  Why we gotta kill each other and not work together?  

Education has always been indoctrination.  Yes, they teach some useful concepts but alot of it is unverified and myopic including science [monitoring with our limited five senses].  

There's really no gay agenda.  People connect with humans.  Period.  Sometimes that love/companionship is enough.  Sometimes people need physical sex.  All relative to the person.

As far as overpopulation and introducing ways to reduce via AIDS, Ebola, fast food.  If their truly is a conspiratorial agenda, man,  People either come from a place of love or fear [to self-sustain which is intrinsic] .  

Another thing is social media.  Alot of the greatest minds of our time are working on internet stuff and social media.  It has increased, commerce, and made the world smaller and people more relatable, news being instant, our greatest minds are toiling away on basically communication and entertainment.   Many of these STEM minds could be used for medicine/disease cures, building machinery, exploring space, ocean, land.  When I think of the computer being the last great invention followed by the iphone.  I just SMFH man.  I credit AI is pretty interesting to me though.

Admittedly I am a desk monkey and do not contribute to society's progression either.   

And we are all now fake connected thru media trying to find solace, entertainment in a world we know is seriously effed and getting worse daily.  

Racial tensions now exposed thru social media, Trump wanting to do the wall [ultimate middle finger], Trump nuclear buildup, the fact we have an artifical credit based economy, blind eye to the poor as burdens on society rather than your fellow man or family member, self-involvement its all OD and an endless list.  Materialism and jordans and flexing its all cool but lettuce b cereal is meaningless and low level masturbation.    The fact that we spend trillion [30%? of deficit] on defense spending sickens me as well.  Terrorism maybe real but its far and few and we dont need to do a full assault and shadowbox an amorphous enemy.religion/ideology.

Funny you mentioned the kid's birthday.  That's exactly what I asked my brother and sister-in-law with their kids sitting at the table.  Like how do you explain how crazy the world has become to them.  Have they already become cynical with the internet killing their innocence so quickly?  They just said they do the best they can.

Jadakiss: Why?

"Below is a TEDx talk given by Mark Mattson, the current Chief of the Laboratory of Neuroscience at the National Institute on Aging. He is also a professor of Neuroscience at The Johns Hopkins University, and one of the foremost researchers in the area of cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying multiple neurodegenerative disorders, like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.

I chose to include ‘Big Pharma’ in the title because that’s exactly what it is. There have been countless examples of the manipulation of published research at the hands of pharmaceutical companies in recent years. This is why Harvard Professor of Medicine Arnold Symour Relman told the world that the medical profession has been bought by the pharmaceutical industry. It’s why Dr. Richard Horton, Editor in Chief of The Lancet,  recently stated that much of the sceintific literature published today is simply untrue. It’s why Dr. Marcia Angell, former Editor in Chief of The New England Journal of Medicine,  said that the “pharmaceutical industry likes to depict itself as a research-based industry, as the source of innovative drugs. Nothing could be further from the truth.” And it’s why John Ioannidis, an epidemiologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine, published an article titled “Why Most Published Research Findings Are False” which subsequently became the most widely accessed article in the history of the Public Library of Science (PLoS)."

http://www.collective-evolution.com...s-to-your-brain-why-big-pharma-wont-study-it/

Last edited:
It was just so interesting that I was able to see what was on the tv. It was like I got a peek, and decided I didn't want to go there. Anyone have any insight on the characters i may have saw? I swear they were like knitted pigeons or birds and their eyes had "x's."

Drinky-Crow-Fast.jpg

Sounds like Drinky Crow, it's a cartoon that came on Adult Swim a few years ago. Good luck with ur check up on Wednesday [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

^I'm not familiar with the specifics of exactly what you are talking about but i definitely agree about archetypal depictions in various forms of media. Seems like almost all major motion pictures have this second layer to them, specifically regarding the interplay between mind, body and spirit that we all deal with, knowingly or not. I see allusions to it litterally everywhere, even the various religious stories seem to have this same secind layer to it. I wish i was more familiar with the symbology/allegory so i could grasp what was being conveyed a little better.

Ive been meaning to deleve more into what you mentioned in a previous post about the planets, metals and alchemy cause i get the sense this has the same story of mind, body and spirit embeded in it. The salt, sulfur and mercury of alchemy represent aspects of human nature or consciousness/spirit from what i understand.

That's a really good place to start to familiarize yourself with archetypal motifs. This video is a good introduction into the movies aspect of it.

This book is a good summation of alchemy, astrology, the spirit and how they all connect. 

Nice post.

First let me say that what I posted in regards to how I feel about dude isn't a result of his SB picks being wrong. I've listened to a lot of his stuff from the beginning and just the person I see now isn't the same guy I saw them. People change and evolve but it normally takes a upswing when your courting the material and life he claims. He's so negative and abrasive and he fights with other guys who have the same "message and information" as him and that has become more important than his information, he sees himself and he Loves what he sees, and I don't like that persona's energy.

Felt like I said more than I intended there but hey....

As for the SB and the "script change"

I'm not sure if the script changed though, I believe it may have been misread and misinterpreted. I mean it makes sense with what you are saying and how it could have been but, I'm still not being convinced that these sports are rigged.

I don't think they are rigged at all.

I believe that the outcome is set as is with anything in life and that you can tap into the numbers of a Sporting event the same as you can with any subject, and begin to see the pattern and therefore deduce the outcome.

I think they just got it wrong.

I don't think it changed.
I am right there with you. In regards to RFG i think he's still like 23 or something. I look back at the zealousness i moved with thinking i "knew" certain things at that age and all i can do now is look back and laugh. That's part of the hero's journey. I think it would do him well to have an elder in his corner. Nonetheless he'll figure out the point of being "conscious" is to enjoy your life. He'll have to examine at some point he's immersed in a cess pool of ignorance.

In regards to the sports being rigged, i go back and forth. I'll never forget the time i saw this on Live TV. Still doesnt sit right with me knowing a player of his calibur.

I also think about some of the things that happened when I was a kid between the lakers and kings. But then I ask myself what would be the incentive to let a team like the spurs win. It doesn't generate the revenue or interest a lakers vs celtics would. Its a 50/50 and I could honestly believe either side of it. I know for this superbowl a lot of things just didnt add up. I know theres freak injuries out there, but as someone whose tore their ACL/meniscus its hard for me to wrap my mind around him doing it in the reported scenario. I found it extrmely interesting that happened right after ol boy dropped his prediction video. I think he was on to something when he broke down the hykso narrative that they were supposedly reenacting. I wouldve like to see him keep down that path. 
one guy doesn't win. They didnt have Greene or bogut. That's what killed them

Criss Angel http://www.PodcastOne.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=1720017#.WMkBmjitdn8.twitter via @PodcastOne

Criss Angel is a master illusionist and magician, who's done some daring demonstrations involving levitations, water tanks, fish hooks, and straightjackets! He's the star of A&E's "Mindfreak" and "Mindfreak Live!" at the Luxor in Las Vegas! He's also a huge KISS fan, got his first big break from WWE, took a little inspiration from Michael Jackson, and creates and practices all of his demonstrations at his 60,000 square foot laboratory! And he's pulling back the curtain on TIJ to give a great, inside look at his fascinating life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom