Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive deviance. Take the trash out. I’ll leave it at that. Funny feds is out here watching

the public isn’t hungry or alert enough yet 🤷🏽‍♂️

but you see they doing whatever they can to keep the economy afloat

they know what’s coming if it all falls down

Not sure if already shared but anyways:

Netflix > My Secret, Terrius (2018 ) > Season 1 > Episode 10 > Skip to 53:00

I remember when the first q drops came out. Was super hype, I was telling everyone about how there will be mass arrest etc etc. I got tired of looking stupid every time some one would ask me for updates so I stopped talking about it kind of lost faith to. Let’s see what happens though.

Especially numerology?

Not rollin.
Yes cats with algebra 1 level math skills claiming to uncover earth shaking revelations based off coincidental numbers that you can correlate to literally anything.

not saying numerology is bs, just most cats using numerology to back their claims truley know nothing of divine mathematics, myself included.

wonder whats really up with denver airport
Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport

Can you give some examples? I’m interested in these coincidental numbers you speak of.
Lol oh I dunno all the bro numerology being done referring to kobe being assassinated by big pharma :lol:

Like just flying a helicopter in less than ideal conditions and crashing due to fog just wasn’t plausible enough for some cats, they had to go “looking for dots to connect” to reveal this grand clandestine scheme to murder kobe bryant....and the coincidental reoccurrence (or justification) of seeing those numbers associated with the event or Kobe Bryant's life IN ANY WAY confirms the theory....

I’m not ruiling out that it’s impossible...but man if u making bold claims like that I’ma need to see more than some bro numerology on youtube videos to back your claims up.

Fall for anything stand for anything

I’m not ruiling out that it’s impossible...but man if u making bold claims like that I’ma need to see more than some bro numerology on youtube videos to back your claims up.

Fall for anything stand for anything

So what exactly would you need to see as proof that something was up? Like for example the OJ Simpson trial. Would he have needed to by found guilty by the courts for you to believe he killed his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom