Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly would you need to see as proof that something was up? Like for example the OJ Simpson trial. Would he have needed to by found guilty by the courts for you to believe he killed his wife?
Someone actually involved, person would need to be verifiably able to Prove involvement and their role...a whistleblower. Verifiable documents. Tangible proof, not just theories or stories.

recently in the digital age, snowden and bradley come to mind. Tom de longeas weird as it sounds is really bringing some hard proof to the table as well.

OJ is a different issue, everyone knew he did it...the issue was if they could prove it within the realm of the legal system.

Last edited:
Someone actually involved admitting malice and wrong doing, person would need to be verifiably able to have been involved....a whistleblower.

OJ is a different issue, everyone knew he did it...the issue was if they could prove it within the quandaries of the legal system.
OJ didn’t do it

We can easily get lost into these conspiracies / conspiracy theories and be missed inform on what's important in our daily lives. I used to be really into it years ago; listening to coast to coast podcast, reading books, going into forums, and watching videos online. I have to admit the content posted in this thread are pretty interesting and entertaining nonetheless. However, you can't believe all of it or even none of it until time proves otherwise. Most, if not all of it are fear driven and influences your perception of the world around you, including in your personal life. In my opinion your perception of yourself and the world is your power. The world is going to show you two sides if not many and it's up to you to perceived it as good or bad experience. After all that's what life is all about; is to merely experience. As I always like to think; in other for the universe to experienced itself, it divided itself into infinity number of consciousness that makes up you and everyone in the world. We're merely co-creating reality. If you look at it in a different point of view the "evil" doers of the worlds are part you and you are part of them (We're all the same.) Someone has to play the bad guy (catalyst) in order for the show to go on. This is not to say letting yourself be taking advantage of or let the evil doers mistreat you. I'm saying that you/we still have to play our on part in the "show" regardless of "knowing" it's a "show." And that's the hard part of it, knowing and balancing it with your part (character). So no fear, and control your perception!

Mostly yes. Especially with the numerology, you can search for coincidences UNTIL you find them....

confirmation bias at its best

I’m not a anti-conspiracy guy, I’m actually into them as much as you all if not more, but I’m older and been reading this stuff for decades now...after you’ve gone through the rabbit holes you realize 95% of it is bull****, just crazy people trying to connect the dots to expose something greater then them...

but the 5% is legit enoughto make you sift and sort through the rest of the 95% bs.

Conspiracies and the actions attached to them are so out of most regular ol’ citizens depth to comprehend anyways....alot of things are kept behind closed doors and away from the feeble minded for a reason.....

I used to jump at all the theories and conspiracies, than I just realized without any subtantial proof of said stories....they are just that....stories. Me personally i can’t be spreading and perpetuating stories with no facts or truth to them...

now you doing what “they” what you to do, spreading disinformation and misinformation to dillute the truth with all these wacky theories.

if anyone in this thread is serious about conspiracy and wants to go beyond the level of “youtube conspirators” you MUST read this book. It’s ESSENTIAL for anyone claiming conspiracy.
814Op7Z-nCL.jpg

Like bro if you ain’t read this book we can’t even talk conspiracy, you not even a baby lol. And I know alot of ppl in here have read it, you can tell who has and who hasn’t.

what's your thoughts on gematria?

We can easily get lost into these conspiracies / conspiracy theories and be missed inform on what's important in our daily lives. I used to be really into it years ago; listening to coast to coast podcast, reading books, going into forums, and watching videos online. I have to admit the content posted in this thread are pretty interesting and entertaining nonetheless. However, you can't believe all of it or even none of it until time proves otherwise. Most, if not all of it are fear driven and influences your perception of the world around you, including in your personal life. In my opinion your perception of yourself and the world is your power. The world is going to show you two sides if not many and it's up to you to perceived it as good or bad experience. After all that's what life is all about; is to merely experience. As I always like to think; in other for the universe to experienced itself, it divided itself into infinity number of consciousness that makes up you and everyone in the world. We're merely co-creating reality. If you look at it in a different point of view the "evil" doers of the worlds are part you and you are part of them (We're all the same.) Someone has to play the bad guy (catalyst) in order for the show to go on. This is not to say letting yourself be taking advantage of or let the evil doers mistreat you. I'm saying that you/we still have to play our on part in the "show" regardless of "knowing" it's a "show." And that's the hard part of it, knowing and balancing it with your part (character). So no fear, and control your perception!

You said you don’t got an account.

good words from Brother Geo.

But Show goes on. When agendas are hidden, it’s upon us to at least know what’s going on and for what reason. This impacts our everyday lives. So when someone comes in here and tells us to step away from waking up, your just as bad as the people wanting to censor the internet and take our privacy away from us. Plenty of so called conspiracies have came through. Listen to a lot of Immortal Technique, Killah Priest, Mos Def, Talib, Brand Nubian etc. People were calling them crazy and just “conspiracy theorists” as well. How many of those actually turned out to be true? Not even just rappers. There are plenty of videos. A lot of hidden messages trying to wake the masses up.

Yes people do sell their souls, you do get murdered if you speak out, MK Ultra is real, Apple does slow down your phone so you have to upgrade, Yes Epstein was possibly murdered. Yes 10 NYPD officers committed suicide in a short span last year after admitting to seeing some of the emails.

Live how you wanna live, but you can’t tell others how to live.

You’re either gonna live on your knees or die on your feet.

Last edited:
I know this could be completely random but it's interesting.. Kennedy's grand kid upload this a few days ago on IG, also check the end of the youtube link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom