Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem like post apocalyptic dome city in the desert a reality.

A few years ago, Bill Gates has announced plans to build a smart city outside of Buckeye in Arizona. Through his subsidiary Mt. Lemmon Holdings, the billionaire spent $80 million to purchase more than 24,000 acres of land with plans to build a smart city, which will include housing, schools, offices and retail. Since the purchase, there has been limited information on the development of the project.

“In November 2017 the media reported that a company associated with Bill Gates purchased 24,800 acres in the Southern Valley between Buckeye and Tonopah for $80 million,” James DeCremer, principal at Avison Young in Phoenix, tells GlobeSt.com. “Gates’ company plans to create a “smart city” called Belmont on the site, which will be similar in size to Tempe, Arizona. According to the Arizona real estate investment company involved in the deal, Belmont Partners it will be ‘a forward-thinking community with a communication and infrastructure spine that embraces cutting-edge technology, designed around high-speed digital networks, data centers, new manufacturing technologies and distribution models, autonomous vehicles and autonomous logistics hubs.’”

In addition, the company has also acquired additional acreage in Buckeye. “In October, Gates was also a recent investor in more than 2,800 acres of land in Buckeye,” says DeCremer. This could be an addition to the firm’s current plans in the market.

The location is ideal for a smart city experiment. In addition to the phenomenal growth that Phoenix is experiencing, Buckeye is also seeing a surge in growth that will help support a smart city. “Real estate developers are scrambling to keep up with Buckeye’s growth, with approximately 21,000 single-family homes in various stages of entitlement and construction across 30-plus planned communities, including Blue Horizons, Arroyo Seco, Verrado, Westpark, Tartesso and Festival Ranch,” says DeCremer.

In addition to Gates’ purchase, developers are also actively building in the city. “The city issued over 2,600 new single-family permits in 2019, projects another 3,000 in 2020, and expects this activity to continue at a fast pace for decades to come,” says DeCremer. “In addition to single-family homes, Buckeye needs more multifamily development to provide rental apartments for the influx of new residents. Developers are also contemplating new types of housing, such as townhomes, condominiums, and senior care facilities.”

Meteor or explosion in Nigeria?
Why-is-no-one-talking-about-the-asteroid-attack-on.jpg

You have to think bigger than Corona being a “depopulation”problem. Whether it’s man made and manipulated and purposely let loose on mankind or it’s Mother Nature doing what she does, it’s changed the World.

The same way 9/11 created the Patriot Act, COVID-19 will bring on ID2020 or something similar that will have a much great impact on the World.....

These people flew planes into their own buildings before workers even broke for Lunch....but folks are crazy to think COVID is a “conspiracy”.

I’m convinced that if channel 9 told you sprinkling Strychnine into your loved ones milk before bedtime would help them sleep, a vast majority of folk would do it, and then tune in the next night for their 10oclock news.

You have to think bigger than Corona being a “depopulation”problem. Whether it’s man made and manipulated and purposely let loose on mankind or it’s Mother Nature doing what she does, it’s changed the World.

The same way 9/11 created the Patriot Act, COVID-19 will bring on ID2020 or something similar that will have a much great impact on the World.....

These people flew planes into their own buildings before workers even broke for Lunch....but folks are crazy to think COVID is a “conspiracy”.

I’m convinced that if channel 9 told you sprinkling Strychnine into your loved ones milk before bedtime would help them sleep, a vast majority of folk would do it, and then tune in the next night for their 10oclock news.
Are u against vaccines?

I have been watching the Original 90210 and man Jason Priestly throws up the "Horns" at least once per episode.

He seems to be the only one too.

I always wonder if they are explicitly told to do so.

I always wonder what would happen if they didn't do IT.

I don’t know about this source video and I sure as hell wasn’t going to post in the real thread but it is interesting to ask the question how many people have died who are regularly normal and healthy. this may sound pessimistic or nihilistic but it’s like these people were going to die already with their preexisting conditions and this just sped up the process indefinitely.

I have been watching the Original 90210 and man Jason Priestly throws up the "Horns" at least once per episode.

He seems to be the only one too.

I always wonder if they are explicitly told to do so.

I always wonder what would happen if they didn't do IT.
The og 90210 was during the end of the rock and roll period. It was used as a universal sign for rockers. Kinda like the hang loose for surfers. I don’t think it was any conspiracy stuff. I think it was the usual corny attempt for authentic coolness.

The og 90210 was during the end of the rock and roll period. It was used as a universal sign for rockers. Kinda like the hang loose for surfers. I don’t think it was any conspiracy stuff. I think it was the usual corny attempt for authentic coolness.
Whenever he did it, it is slipped into "everyday movement."

It wasn't even used in an appealing way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom