Someone bothering you? Drop hundreds of texts on them in 1 second intervals...

laugh.gif

I hate you.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

And all I said was..."Maybe now, you and your friends will stop bothering me. Well, you really don't have a choice because your phone will die soon. Enjoy about 500 texts."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I wish I still had a WM phone

haha this is dope. free?

I would hit up a girl on some "i love you" steez so she cant get mad at me cuz she movin to Vegas (aint nothin romantic goin on either, shes like mysister) that *+@% would be jilarious tho

android used to have sms barage. same concept. most i ever got anyone with was 200. didn't have the heart to go all the way up to 1k.

damn imagine the person doesn't have unlimited text...it's 10 cents per text usually...and if they get 500 per second that's 50$ per secondthey'll be paying

anybody getting the error msg when trying to use it? I know I installed it properly, but it keeps saying "unexpected error"

Post your # thread is in order.

Preferably someone with no prior knowledge on this here thread.

I just had my brother put it on his touch pro and had him try it with my phone and app is sick. I posted a thread in crackberry.com for someone to try to portit over or make their own version of it. Hopefully someone does. That app can be so good when someone is messing with you.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Linky

I'm sure this is only for Windows Mobile users though.

Long story short...this girl was bothering me. I began ignoring and blocking her. She started to talk through her friends and her friends started talking reckless. So...I decided to send 500 texts to her in 1 second intervals. Her phone should die soon. She'll be getting texts until next week.
laugh.gif
@*#@$.
good *@@% P..... im throwing this on the touch pro ASAP

haha got to get that similiar one for the g1
so many people send me stupid texts all the time. now i can return the favor
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom